Chapter 30: Hospitalization

Shen Yu didn’t know when Tang Li woke up, but he was lying on the bed carefully, face-to-face with Shen Yu.

Seeing Shen Yu opened his eyes, Tang Li was suddenly stunned. He seemed to want to hide but did not dare to. He struggled for a while, but still chose to remain stiff in his current position.

Shen Yu was both very incensed and amused when he saw the heart of guilty thief in Tang Li’s eyes.

“Are you feeling better?” Shen Yu reached out and pinched Tang Li’s nose. When he got up, he found that he had slept in his chair for a long time. His hands were numb and could hardly move.

However, he was covered with a thin quilt, so that he did not feel too uncomfortable.

Then he looked at the bare bed, and the little villain sitting solemnly.

Even if Shen Yu thought with his feet [1], he could still figure out that the thin quilt was laid on him by Tang Li.

“Much better.” Tang Li nodded, as if remembering what happened last night. His expression became tense in an instant, and he swallowed his saliva before he began to speak uneasily. “I apologized to Lei Yumeng.”

With a sigh, Shen Yu reached out and grasped Tang Li’s tightly clenched fist from his leg. “I know.”

Tang Li seemed stunned that Shen Yu’s reaction would be so calm. He was a little surprised. He stayed motionless for a while and just looked down at their joined hands.

The hand holding his was beautiful, with distinct fingers and rounded fingertips. Even the nails were well-groomed and fair-skinned, which reminded the Tang Li of the snowflakes falling last night.

On the contrary, his own hand——

Filled with fine knife marks, and there was a layer of calluses on his palm, which was neither thin nor thick. It was left over by the year of miscellaneous work under the “care” of his relatives.

Compared to Shen Yu’s hand, his own hand is too ugly.

In the past, Tang Li never felt that any part of his body or appearance was inferior to others. However, at this moment, he suddenly had an impulse to pull his hand out of Shen Yu’s hand and hide them behind him.

It’s just that he’s not willing to do it.

He didn’t want to miss a single chance to touch Shen Yu…

Shen Yu noticed Tang Li’s eyes and covered the little villain’s other hand in the same manner. His fingers were long, and he could easily wrap Tang Li’s small fist in his palm.

“Chestnut, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have lost my temper with you the afternoon before yesterday.” Shen Yu paused for a moment and then whispered, “But I also hope that in the future you will not hide anything from me. You are still young and you’re not doing things properly. It is easy to cause bad and long-lasting consequences.”

Tang Li hung his head gloomily and said nothing.

Shen Yu licked his lips and patted the back of Tang Li’s hand gently. “Why don’t you talk?”

Tang Li: “Sorry, there will be no next time.”

Shen Yu: “Look at me and say that again.”

Tang Li raised his head. His hair grew very fast. Uncle Zhang had just taken him to cut it, but now it covered his eyes again. It looked like a dog that had its fur ravaged.

But the little puppy’s eyes were red, and there was a layer of mist covering his beautiful obsidian eyes.

Tang Li’s voice choked, but as if nothing had happened, he forced himself to repeat what he had just said: “Sorry, Shen Yu, there will be no next time.”