Chapter 79

Back to the second floor, Shen Yu’s face is hard to see.

Xia Zhi and others saw Shen Yu come back for so long, and thought that something was going on below, and quickly surrounded him and asked him.

When Shen Yu didn't want to mention the matter just now, he waved his hand and said, "Nothing."

Xia Zhi and others looked at each other. Since the other party did not want to say it, they could not continue to ask questions, so they discussed the route to go home.

However, seven or eight people present, in addition to only two cups of Shen Yu, the other people are drunk and even the road is a bit unstable, not to mention the delivery of Shen Yu to the door of the community like Chen Yu.

After discussing it for a long time, Shen Yu finally sent them to the taxi.

Fortunately, in the process of going downstairs, I didn’t meet Du Yuting again. The guests on the first floor were scattered.

Shen Yu took a taxi home.

When I walked to the community, I couldn't find the north. I walked around in the dim light for half an hour. I finally found the unit where he and Chen Hao lived.

There is no parking lot in the old community, and the residents parked the car next to the flower bed, but there are fewer cars in the car, the car will stop scattered, and basically tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of cars, models ordinary.

Therefore, when Shen Yuxi saw the light in front of the shape to know the price of the car, he could not help but look at his eyes.

Then he found the car a bit familiar.

When I came closer, I suddenly remembered that when he leaned on the window sill to smoke a few days ago, he saw that the car was seen. At that time, Shen Yu also felt that the shape of the car was a bit cool and he had a few more eyes.

I didn't expect to meet again today.

When Shen Yu thought about passing through the car, he immediately noticed that the window of the driver's seat seemed to be unclear. He snorted and hesitated for a moment, or turned and walked over.

When he knew that he had not approached, he vaguely saw a person sitting in the car. The man seemed to notice the arrival of Shen Yu from the rearview mirror, and immediately panicked his hands and feet and quickly pressed the window.

Unfortunately, the speed of the window rise is very slow.

Only when it was halfway up, Shen Yu had already walked to the front of the car and saw who was sitting inside.

Just as the two of them were blind and small, the windows that were slowly closed blocked each other's eyes, and in a short while, the windows slowly descended.

Tang Li’s ugly face appeared again in Shen Yu’s line of sight.

Shen Yu licked her lips and looked down at Tang Li with a faint look.

Tang Li was stared more and more guilty, and even dared not look directly at Shen Yu's eyes, like a student who made a mistake.

I haven't seen it for half a year. Tang Li has changed a lot compared to Shen Yu's impression. The hair has been cut shorter, and the facial features are more cold. It completely fades the image of the young boy in the past and really grows into a man.

When I looked at Shen Yu, I still looked at the cowardice and pleasingness of my childhood.

"Sorry Shen Yu, I am just..." Tang Li paused, and the voice was low and hard. "I just can't help but want to see you."