50- Another shock

Rudra started listing out the things and making imaginary notes on what he would search and how he is going to help me.

"Ok so, we are going to.....", he started but got interrupted by my sudden shriek.

"Woah! What happened? Why did you shout?", he asked with his eyes wide, getting shocked.

"Shit! Shit! Trio is waiting for me outside and we are here wasting time. They must have got tired by waiting for so long. Why are you still standing there? Come", I said while speed walking towards the main door.

He came out of the trance after I called him again from the door and followed me outside.

Trio was standing at the same place where I had last seen them. They didn't notice us and continued their talking, looking really tensed.

"Guys", I called them out.

They turned upon hearing my voice and let out audible sighs of relief.

"Are you okay? What took you so long?", they asked in unison, worry clear on their face.

"Woah! Guys, Relax a little. Why are you so tensed? Did you think I would hurt her?", Rudra asked them raising his eyebrow.

"Not physically but you could have hurted her by your words. Plus Sia was extra sensitive today because of....Oops", Maitri stopped herself in mid-sentence.

"Because of what?", Rudra questioned with curiosity.

Jiya, Maitri and I looked here and there, trying to avoid his inquisitive stare but Shanaya blurted out the answer, "Her nightmares".

We face-palmed while Rudra looked shocked out of his mind and murmured,"Nightmares?".

"Sia, what?...I don't...", he tried to speak but was not able to because of his shocked state.

Upon receiving death glares from Maitri, Shanaya asked in an innocent tone, "He wasn't supposed to know?".

Upon hearing Shanaya's question, Rudra looked up at me and asked in a tired voice, "How many things are you hiding from me?".

I winced and looked down at my feet, not having the courage to face him.

"At least, you have the decency to look guilty. Please tell me there are no more secrets", he pleaded.

"Promise", I sweared pinching my throat.

"Now I have to find ways to cure your nightmares along with your problem of getting scared of men", he spoke already having started thinking of ideas to help me.

"What problem are you talking about?", Jiya asked but the other two looked equally worried.

"Guys, I will explain everything afterwards. Let's not talk about it here", I said biting my lips in worry.

"You are right. We shouldn't talk about this here", Jiya said and everyone nodded in affirmation.

"Along with that we also want to know about what Rudra is planning to help you out", Maitri spoke raising her eyebrows at Rudra, challenging him to deny her if he had guts.

"Of course, All the help is accepted. There's nothing ready yet but I won't keep you all out of the loop, so don't worry", Rudra assured them that they were going to be involved in his plan.

"Enough about all this hard talks. My head has started hurting because of worry. How about having our ice cream party which was ruined yesterday?", Shanaya suggested.

Upon hearing Ice cream party, I suddenly remembered that Rudra was supposed to be on a road trip with his friends which he had planned to go after having ice cream with us.

I turned towards him and asked him quietly, "Rudra, your road trip?"

He raised his eyebrows upon hearing my voice. "Do you really think, I would have enjoyed the road trip when I was so sad?".

"Who knows? Maybe it could have managed to divert your mind", I spoke shrugging.

"You are right, maybe it would have diverted my mind but then we wouldn't have been able to sort out our issues and I would be still angry upon you", he spoke stifling his laugh, knowing that he had hit me where it hurts the most.

"It's good that you didn't go", I muttered and left his side to walk with Shanaya, not wanting to see him laughing at me.

If you are wondering whether we agreed to the ice cream party or not then the answer is obvious.

Of course it was a yes. Who in the right mind denies ice cream?

We all went to enjoy, keeping our problems at a backseat for the time being.