52- Research

We all searched and saved the links which could be connected to my problem. Not fully trusting our cellphones, we also scribbled down the head points in the diary.

"Umm, guys. I know, my questions and suggestions are annoying you but still I think it's important. Do you want to hear it out?", Jiya asked hesitantly as her ideas were shot down consistently today.

"You don't have to be afraid, Jiya. Please speak your mind. None of us know have any idea on what to do, so opinions are going to clash and we may not like every idea but that doesn't mean, we would ignore your suggestions", I said in a gentle tone to assure her as best as I could.

"Sia is right. I apologize on behalf of everybody if our words earlier, hurted you", Rudra apologized sensing that Jiya was hurt.

She may seem calm and collected but she was also sensitive. Although unintentionally, we had hurt her.

"Yeah, sorry Jiya. I shouldn't have held you responsible for Sia's panic attack", Shanaya apologized too.

"I am not apologizing as I had no part in hurting you", Maitri said shrugging making all of us laugh at her nonchalant behaviour.

"No one needs to say sorry. So I can explain my points, right?", Jiya asked second guessing herself.

"Of course", I gave her the go ahead.

"Ok so, from what we know , Sia has nightmares almost every night", She looked at me for confirmation.

She continued after receiving my nod in agreement, "Don't you think, someone should be here with her. Sia lives alone. What if our methods take a wrong turn? Someone should be there to wake her up".

"Umm..Actually from what I have found, you should never wake a person from his nightmare. They may lash out or have some more bad effects", Maitri spoke reading from an article she just found.

"Ok so no waking her up but Jiya is right. Someone should be there with her. We also need to check if the methods are working properly or if they are causing more harm", Rudra spoke and Jiya took a huge a sigh of relief upon hearing him agreeing with her.

She was still hesitant even after our constant tries to assure her.

"Are we going to take turns upon watching her?", Shanaya asked.

"Wow, I feel like a kidnapped person who has someone constantly watching over them", I joked.

Looks like my joke wasn't appreciated as everyone glared at me.

"Sorry", I muttered sheepishly.

"If Sia's stupid jokes are over, Can we talk about the main topic?", Maitri asked tauntingly.

"I said sorry. No need to taunt again", I spoke annoyed.

"To answer your question Shanaya, I don't think it can work. We need someone who won't panic and have the leveled mind to help Sia", Jiya said knowing fully well their mind would stop working if any situation occurs.

"We need some elder", Shanaya stated.

"Not my Mom", I said even before they could suggest.

"Our parents?", Maitri asked gesturing towards the three of them.

"No it won't work. She needs someone with whom she is comfortable. How about my Mom? You two get along well, right?", Rudra suggested.

"Yeah I do find comfort in Ganga Tai but this isn't the matter of one night. She already spends more than half of the day working here. This would tire her and ultimately affect her health", I said.

"Speaking of Ganga Tai, where is she? She wasn't here when we came in", Maitri asked looking here and there for Ganga Tai.

"She must have left after doing all her chores", I answered.

"You mean all her work is done?", Shanaya asked inquisitively.

"Yes", I answered confused by her sudden interest in Ganga Tai and her work.

"So lunch is ready?", she fired another question.

"Yes", I answered this time knowing where her list of questions were going.

"How about we discuss about who will stay here, after having lunch? I am really hungry", she asked giving us puppy eyes and patting her stomach for a better effect.

Everyone rolled their eyes at her antics but nonetheless we all stood up to have lunch.