56- Revelation

Tanya stopped abruptly during our conversation and asked me with a frown on her face, "Why are we discussing about my life? How can I be so stupid to stress you out more with my fears when you are already stressed".

"Who said I am stressed? Don't worry, you can share your problems with me", I assured her to which she shook her head mumbling, "No no".

"Though I don't know, why you have called us, but I am sure it is something really important which has been stressing you out immensely.

Do one thing, try to forget everything. Close your eyes and zooop- Vanish", she spoke while moving her hands weirdly trying to do some stupid magic spell for me to forget our talks.

I swatted her hands away from me and said, "Stop with your nonsense. You don't have any magic powers. But being the awesome sister I am, I will pretend that I forgot everything".

"Awesome? And you?", she asked mockingly, having raised one eyebrow.

Making face at her, I said, "Yes, me. Now shut up and get up, you lazy bones".

It was her turn to make face now. Groaning about me being unfair, she stood up unwilling.

"Let's go and unpack before the discipline minister comes to nag", she said letting out an irritated sigh.

"Discipline Minister?", I asked chuckling.

"Who else? Your brother-in-law. His clean freak nature is going to make me insane one day", She answered on the way to the room.

"I admit that he needs everything super clean but you aren't a saint. You purposely make things super messy to annoy him", I spoke knowing my sister too well.

"Haha, yeah. Annoying him is my favorite hobby. Truth to be told, I love the moments we bicker over stupid things.

You know right, lovely dovey moments aren't our cup of tea. We just aren't meant for them. This stupid banter is something that makes our relationship lively", Tanya spoke with a lovely smile, definitely remembering their moments.

I fake coughed to bring her out of the thoughts.

She got startled at first but managed to gain composure immediately.

"I told you to not ask about us. We need to hurry and unpack everything. Don't keep distracting me", she said putting all the blame on me.

                           ~~~•~~~

Raghav reached when we were having lunch. He greeted and sat beside us at the dining table but refused to eat as he already ate before leaving from their home.

Even though Raghav was her employer, Ganga Tai still scolded him for letting Tanya drive at such a late hour.

He glanced at Tanya once but didn't make any excuse and quietly took all the scoldings.

The lunch was over and time for big revelation came near.

We gathered at the living room and both of them looked expectantly at me.

If I recall clearly, all the major happenings have happened in this living room.

My secret was revealed here, my friendship with Rudra and trio got stronger here, research for my problems was done here and now my sister was going to kill me here.

"Sia", Tanya called me out, tired of my silence.

"First promise me that you two won't get angry", I said.

Tanya rolled her eyes and said, "If it is something worth getting angry at, then I am going to get angry. And my anger would be worst if you don't speak about it immediately".

"Tanya, stop it. She is clearly scared. Sia, you take your time. I promise, we won't get angry and even if she does, I will stop her", Raghav assured.

Taking Raghav's words into consideration, knowing that he was man of his words, I started telling them about my nightmares.

I had expected anger on not telling them sooner but all I received was cries from Tanya.

She sobbed and criticized herself upon not being there for me while Raghav for the first time in my life looked unsure.