62- First task successful

Important note:
All the methods mentioned in the chapters to cure Sia's problems and their results are fictional. Half of them are my imagination and other half is googled. So please Do Not try any of this. In case you have similar type of problem, please consult an elder and a doctor.

                          ~~~•~~~

Soon all the chairs of the dining table were filled and all those extra supplies were put to use.

Seeing everybody writing down their fears, gave me a boost to write down mine as well but it was still hard.

Even though I was going to write about my least scary nightmare, it still gave me goosebumps.

To start writing was the hardest, but as sentences flowed by, it became easier to pen down all my feelings. The more I wrote, the better I felt. It was like all my fears got transferred to the paper and a different sense of calm washed over me.

When I finally looked up after finishing my first task, I saw everyone looking at me with proud smiles, having already done with their papers.

I smiled back, feeling accomplished.

"How are you feeling? Do you want something? Wait, I will go and make hot chocolate. It will help to calm you down", Raghav asked in concern, looking frantically to do something that would help me.

"I am fine", I whispered with a small smile.

Everyone visibly sighed out in relief upon hearing that.

"Anyone wants to share about what they wrote?", Tanya asked looking at all of us.

"Everyone knows, what I was writing. It is just detailed", I said shrugging.

"Well I didn't find anything to write, so I just doodled on my page to look busy", Shanaya said sheepishly, while showing us her drawings.

We all bursted out in laughter but seriously the drawing was beautiful.

"I wrote about my fear of not being able to stand up on everyone's expectations", Raghav said smiling ruefully.

It was true, everybody had put Raghav on such a high pedestal. It must be nerve breaking to try and maintain that.

Tanya gave him a side hug along with an assuring smile.

"Umm...I wrote about my knowledgeable nature and how it annoys everyone", Jiya spoke with an awkward smile on her face.

"Who said that? Tell me so that I can beat the shit out of that person", Maitri asked while standing up with a  raised fist, ready to fight.

"Sit down, there's no need to fight", Jiya said pulling her down.

"Jiya, never feel low on being smart. If people are annoyed then that's just because they can't reach your level. Always be proud of your knowledge and smartness", Raghav said, his tone full of brotherly love.

She nodded, smiling gratefully.

"What about you Maitri? What did you write?", Tanya queried.

"Um..I don't want to share. Please don't feel hurt but I seriously can't share this", Maitri said looking at us with hopeful eyes.

"Oooh, a secret. But don't worry we won't force you", Shanaya started in a kiddish voice but completed her sentence with an reassuring tone.

"I wrote about my career worries, nothing much to elaborate", Rudra said shrugging.

We all then turned towards the person who gave us this idea.

"Well I have written down something important but this is to be only read by Raghav", Tanya said forwarding her paper towards Raghav.

"Oooo, a love letter", Shanaya teased.

Tanya shook her head smiling but the tension in her eyes gave away her secret. She had written all her fears related to pregnancy and now that was all in open for Raghav. I just hope Raghav takes all this maturely and gives her the support even if he can't help her.

"Now that the task of writing down the nightmare is finished, we should now move on to the other task of changing that nightmare", Rudra said.

"Yeah but before that she needs to clear her mind. All this is too much pressurizing, we should not bombard her with everything at once. How about we just take a walk around our town? It will help her to get fresh", Jiya suggested.

"It's actually a good idea...", Raghav was speaking but he got interrupted when his phone rang.

He muttered a sorry and stood up to take his call.

"You all leave, this call is going to take a while. After all the call is from his first love", Tanya said looking annoyed.

"First love? Naina?", Shanaya asked stupidly and thus earned a hit on the back of her head from Maitri.

"I was talking about his work. He is talking with restaurant's manager, right now", Tanya answered with an awkward smile.

"We should get going", Jiya announced standing up, trying to get out of this awkward situation.

"Rudra, Are you joining us?", Maitri asked.

"Of course", Rudra answered standing up as well.

Don't know why but Maitri's voice sounded hopeful, while asking him.

Shrugging out my thoughts, I too moved to get going.

"By the way, are you all joining us for lunch?", Tanya asked while we were at the door.

"Umm..No. But we can come back in the evening, if Sia's needs our support", Rudra answered.

"You all are already wasting your vacation by helping me. There's no need to waste more time for me", I muttered and received death glares in return.

"Just shut up, if you don't want to land in a hospital. Frankly speaking, between you and Shanaya, I don't know who annoys me the most", Maitri said looking annoyed.

I put my hands in surrendering position, not wanting to get on her bad side.

"Seriously Sia, do you really think we would be able to enjoy our holidays, knowing that you are suffering? If you want us to be happy and enjoy rest of the days, then concentrate on healing yourself", Rudra said.

Tanya and trio nodded at his words, making me feel guilty for blurting out those stupid words.

"Are you joining us?", Jiya asked Tanya.

"Yeah, come with us. I don't think Raghav is going to get free anytime soon and you will get bored alone", I said.

"No, you guys go and enjoy while I take a much needed nap", Tanya said before shooing us away.

We bid her bye and yelled a bye for Raghav to hear, who in return waved at us absentmindedly; and left to roam around.