1 : Ordinary Day

I grabbed my bag and tiptoed down the stairs so my father won't wake up and.. pain my body again. I walked straight towards the front door without making noises while my father was sleeping on the couch along with some bottles of beer all over the living room.

I crouched down to put my socks and shoes on before continuing to go outside. I slowly quietly stood up from the ground and grabbed my keys for the house door, which I owned. I grabbed my bag that was lying on the ground peacefully.

Wish I could stay like that every minute... Sorry bag, time to go and I need you to be quiet so you can rest later.

I walked my feet towards the front door and unlocked it slowly and quietly as possible. The door creaks softly and I quickly manage to stop it before everything turns dangerous. The door was now half opened and I fitted my body so I could reach to the other side of the door.

And lucky me, I passed through that thinie tiny gap. The last stage is I'm just going to close the door as quietly as an ant and so I could manage to do get outside of the house. I turned around to face the beautiful scenery outside our house. I closed my eyes and took a deep inhale of some fresh air coming through the pure green leaves and solid branches from the tree, and I took out a big exhale coming out of my mouth.

I opened my eyes once again, and started walking with a big bright smile on my face.

Hi I'm Wang Jihyun, I'm 16 years old and this is how my life goes by a day. My mother died 16 years ago, because of giving birth to me. I lived with my abusive father, he's hurting me because he thought that I was the reason why my mother died of giving birth (and he has his own rules too, that my curfew will be at the time of 7:00pm). I only have one and only true friend and she is Kim Hyejin. We're in the same age and grade, she's my best friend cause I saw someone bullying her down the hallway and it was my first day of school there too.

*flashback*

I was walking down the hallway when I saw some girl laying on the floor, then she saw me. I can see her expression turned into a help-me-please face. Then I saw another girl but she was towering over her, then she started to kick every part of the poor girl's body. I put my bag onto the floor and stopped the girl kicking her. "Hey! Stop that or I'll report you." she just scoffed and turned her face slowly then her lips curved into an devilish smirk.

"So this is a friend of yours, huh?" I ignored her and pushed her away from the poor girl. I helped the poor girl to stand up with her own feet.

"Watch out!" was the thing I heard from the poor girl. I quickly turned around and saw the other girl's fists flying in the air. And luckily I'm faster than her so I've got a chance to swing my other hand to stop her from punching my BOOTiful face.

"Is that all you've got?" I scoffed, still holding her wrist.

"No," she said and smiled at me like a maniac. "But I have another on-" she swings her other fists into the air, and I caught it quickly too. I'm so proud of myself.

"But I'm still faster than you." I said and yanked her useless hands off me.

"We're not done." she said, giving me a death glare.

"We'll see about that." I winked at her and she got irritated, then she walked out.

I turned to the poor girl, and we both chuckled softly. "Thank you for saving me from that girl." she said, smiling at me shyly.

"No big problem." I pretended to dusk off my shoulder and grinned.

"What's your name by the way?" she asks me while we started walking, god-knows-where.

"My name? Oh, my bad. I'm Wang Jihyun, and yours?" I asked calmly.

"My name is Hyejin. Kim Hyejin."

"Nice to meet you Hyejin." I said and offered my hands to her.

"Nice to meet you too, Jihyun." and accepted my hand offer.