24 : Paper Airplane

Jungwon's POV

I was crying while I was seated at the bench beside a bay. Meanwhile, something interrupted me from crying when some paper airplane landed in my lap perfectly. I picked it up and opened it, the folds neatly. I started to read it with my mind.

"I really really appreciate the time you took to clear things up and explained the situation. I knew something was odd on that day when you stormed off and that you weren't acting your true self. And I'm truly sorry too that it hurt you when I was talking about Sunghoon. I gladly accept your apology and I love you too..."

I was tearing up when I read the whole sentence, and I read who it was from. "Yours only, Jihyun..." I read the last part and I stood up to look for her.

Jihyun's POV

I know that he was crying, he's such a softie... He then stood up and looked to his left and to his right and he turned around and saw me with the bouquet of flowers that he gave to me. His eyes are so red and puffy.

I smiled while my eyes were filled with tears and he smiled back. Then he started to run to me and he hugged me, so of course I hugged back. It was like forever when we hugged, but he pulled out the hug and his expression changed.

"W-wait, b-but are you h-hugging Sunghoon earlier?" He stuttered because of sobbing, I placed my hand on his cheeks and wiped his tears.

"It's because he wanted me to help him court Hyejin, he was just happy because of it." I said and smiled, he didn't say anything and just kissed me on my lips. I was shocked at first but I kissed back.

"You didn't tell me that you're a softie one." we giggled, he held my hand and walked towards the bench.

"I was a softie for the only girl I love, and that is you." he cupped my cheeks.

"I love you Jihyun, and I will always love you." he said and I kissed him.

"I love you too, my only one and softie Jungwon." I giggled and we hugged each other.