23 : Apology Letter

Jihyun's POV

I went inside my house and went to my kitchen to cook food for dinner. I opened my fridge and saw just waters and empty containers which I don't know are still inside the fridge. Then I heard a knock coming from my front door. I walked towards my bag and opened the door. "Let's go." I said as I opened the front door.

"T-to where?" Hyejin asked and closed the door behind her.

"Just getting some things to eat." she ran beside me and nodded. "Why are you here by the way?"

"I j-just wanted to say th-" I didn't let her finish her sentence when I saw a bouquet of flowers laying on the ground.

"Aww... These are my favorite ones, I wonder who it belongs to." I said while searching for something on the bouquet.

"Well, let's see about that." Hyejin took the bouquet of flowers on my arms. She examined the inside and saw a letter, and she started to read it.

"Hi, I hope you're doing well since you have a new friend. Well I am writing this letter to you to apologize for my mistake. Ever since that unfortunate day, I haven't been able to sleep peacefully as I felt extremely guilty for my actions. And I am sorry that I crossed the line and got jealous, because of your new friend and I know that I've got no right to be jealous. To be honest I love you more than just a friend, and once again I'm sorry for turning my back on you." She finishes the sentence and breathes deeply. "Wow that was long."

"The receiver must be so luc-" I was cut off when she continued the sentence.

"Love-- Jungwon..." her face changes when she reads it.

"What the..?" I grabbed the letter from her hands and read it. It was the handwriting of Jungwon...

I grabbed the bouquet of my favorite flowers and ran towards the Yang's House, or should I say mansion.

*at yang's mansion*

I stopped in front of their gate and rang the doorbell again and again and again but no one answered. I lost hope finding him... I just turned around and started to walk away.

I was walking on the streets and beside me was a bay I think. While I was walking, I saw a familiar figure sitting on one of the benches beside the bay.

 While I was walking, I saw a familiar figure sitting on one of the benches beside the bay

(A/N: Just imagine that Jungwon is the one sitting at the picture.)

"J-Jungwon?" I muttered under my breath, I was walking towards him when I stopped myself. I should write him a letter too. I searched inside my bag and saw a marker and a paper. I started to write.

I finished writing and folded the paper onto a paper airplane. I stood up and aimed at his head and I started to throw the paper plane as hard as I could. It didn't hit his head, but it landed on his lap perfectly. He picked it up and opened it.