8 : Traumatized Moments

"What do you wanna know!?"

"A Lot of things." then he turned his face to me.

"About what?" I crossed my arms and looked at the floor from their living room.

"About why you didn't attend class for one week and why you look so pale." his sentence made me tear up in tears but still not daring myself to look up.

(A/N: Listen to the song above this 'cause it's kinda related to what's happening to this scene. EHE.)

He crouched down to see my face and I looked away from him, he looked at me with a curious face looking at me. He reached for my hand but it's so cold that he'll notice, so I pulled away my hands from him, and I think he noticed it. My hands were shaking af. "Please tell me what happened." he pleaded and I looked up to him.

I leaned down to hug him and started sobbing loudly. He crouched up slowly to sit on my side, he patted my back and my head. "Cry it all out, then tell me what happened if you're ready." he said with a parenting tone.

After a few minutes of crying. "You ok now? Can you please tell me what atleast happened to you? Maybe I can help you." he said cupping my cheeks and wiping my tears with his hands.

I told him everything.

(WARNING: These are flashbacks of what happened to Jihyun the whole week, please skip to the next scene if you're not comfortable with it. Thank you.)

*flashback*

The day after what happened at the mini grocery store and about my hair, my father asks or ordered me to buy some beer, again. But I don't have that enough money to buy some, so I asked him if he have some. But then again, he would beat me. Saying that I'm useless, him calling me names, slapping me, punching me, over and over and over again.

"YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!!! YOU CAN'T EVEN RESPECT ME AS YOUR FUCKING FATHER!!!" He pushed me onto the ground, he then grabbed my hair while his index finger is pointing right in front of my face. "I don't even know why you became my daughter." He said and stormed off.

'Why? When did you treat me like your daughter?' I thought and just sobbed it away.

*flashback ends*

(It's safe now.)

"Then it continued day by day, by day. I just wanted to talk back but I can't. I just wanted to call the police but I couldn't.." I said feeling weak.

"If you couldn't do it. I'll do it then." he said and jumped off of the sofa angrily. But I was fast, I stood up and I stopped him.

"NO!" I yelled pulling him from the sofa.

"Why not?? He's a monster!!" he stood in front of me, towering me.

"But he's still my father!" I cried out, and he stood there calming himself down and sighed.

"But it's for the best." he look at me and cupped my face. I looked at him and slowly agreed to him, he walked at the kitchen where it has a telephone, and I just sat at the sofa while sobbing.