11 : Meeting Place

"Come down know Jihyun! It's been 30 minutes, and I need to go home to fix my attire too!!" he shouted and I got irritated.

"COMING!" I shouted back and ran downstairs. "Let's go." He then looks at me like he sees a ghost. "You alright?" I said and tapped his shoulder.

"Y-yeah. Let's go." What's with the stutter?

Jihyun's OOTD

*at Jungwon's house*

"Come on let's g-"

"Since when did you became a softie?" I said looking at his outfit.

"Always? Why?" he asked, pulling down his sweater.

"It didn't seem to be." I said walking out and he follows.

Jungwon's OOTD

"What should we take? A cab or a-"

"Probably a train."

"Why? It'll be much faster when we take a cab-"

"Well you take the cab and I'll take the train. Deal?"

"Deal!" I shake hands with him. "So where's our meeting place?" I asked before calling a cab.

"Anywhere."

"Ok, how about... at the Boba Shop in front of the amusement park?" I recommend.

"Yeah sure." he said teasingly.

"And let's play a game. Whoever gets there last, will treat lunch." I said. "Ok deal. I'm pretty sure I'll win this."

"Yeah yeah of course. In a count of 3 we'll start." I prepared myself.

"3..."

"2.."

"1. GO!" I shouted and we both ran in different directions.

Normal font = Wang Jihyun

Bold font = Yang Jungwon

f/f = favorite flavor

I ran fast towards a nearest train station.

I called a cab driver and gave him directions. "Umm... Sir, can you please go a little bit faster?" he nodded, and I bowed.

I was running like a cheetah through the hall and waited for the train. I was tapping my foot on the floor 'cause I was nervous, I looked at my wrist watch impatiently. "Come on." I murmured then suddenly a train horn was coming closer and closer.

The train stopped, then I ran inside panicking and then sat on one of my favorite spot. "I'm going to win this game no matter what." and chuckled to myself when I realized what I've said.

I am nearly at the amusement park, I was so excited but at the same time nervous. Until the driver spoke. "Where here ma'am." I widened my eyes.

"Thank you so much sir, here's is an extra tip for being a fast driver." I bowed at him and rushed off of the cab. I looked at the Boba Shop, I opened the door and looked around and sigh in relief.

I sat on one of the chairs in the middle of the store. Then a waiter came up to me. "What would you like to order ma'am?" he asked politely.

"One f/f boba milktea please." I said calmly.

"What size ma'am?"

"Grande."

"Got it."

The train stopped at my station and I sigh in relief. "Finally." I smiled. I ran out and rushing to all the people that at the hallway, crushing to eachother. "Excuse me." I repeated that word over and over and over again.

I finally reached the ground floor where I met a bunch of people and took a glare at the Boba Shop.

The waiter gave me my order. "Thank you." I said and he bowed, I stood up and went to the table where it has windows at the side. I looked outside and saw Jungwon running towards the Boba Shop, luckily he didn't see me because he was looking left and right for the cars. Another light bulb popped on my head. It's prank time, again.

I hid on one of the pillars, and heard the door open. I peered a little bit to see Jungwon looking around and he sighed in relief. He sat on one of the tables in front of me, but he didn't still see me. Am I a ghost?

"Yes, finally." he said while playing on his phone and I finally showed up.

"What finally?" he almost jumped, his face was definitely horrified and I laughed out loud.

"Wait? What? You know what? You're probably late, you just sneaked through my back." he said.

"No I didn't."

"Oh yeah? Do you have any evidence?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah I do have." I said proudly.

"Where is i-"

"Hey you there!" I pointed out at the waiter that served me my boba milktea. "I came much earlier than him right?"

"Yeah, you were here like 5 minutes ago." I then looked at Jungwon.

"See?"

"It's not fair."

"Yes it is fair."