2 : New guy

We reached our way to the clinic of the school. I knocked twice and the door swung open, I entered without permission and I heard the nurse gasp. "Jesus christ, what happened to you?" the nurse asked me.

"Oh, she just tripped down the hallway and got some scratches and bruises, as you can see." I lied, while looking at Hyejin's poor body.

The nurse nodded, and she opened one of the cabinets to find some medicine for Hyejin. The nurse brought Hydrogen Peroxide, cotton buds, and a bandage. The nurse kneel down to Hyejin and started to open up the bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide. I felt a tight squeeze onto my hand, then I saw Hyejin was scared from the treatment.

"Calm down Hyejin. Everything's gonna be alright." I said, while holding her hand that was squeezing my other hand to calm her down. She closed her eyes tightly when she saw that the cotton buds were coming for her wounds, and squeezed my hand more tightly. I groaned, but it's not that loud.

Finally, she loosen up the tight hold from my hand. Poor hand. We stood up and thanked the nurse for helping us. We went outside. "I don't know how I could 'thank you' you for helping me." Then she held my hand.

"Don't worry about that, I always help the people that are in need." I said and stopped walking.

"By the way, how do you learn those skills earlier?" She asks.

"Why do you wanna learn some?" a proud smile curved onto my lips.

"Yes! It's amazing! where did you get those from??" Her hand claps, sign that she's excited.

"No one, just watching some action movies and especially Jackie Chan." I said while thinking about his karate skills.

Her face turned into a frowned one and questioned. "Who's that?"

"You don't know him??" I said shocked with a confused tone at the same time. She shakes her head for diagreeing and her eyebrow raised up in confusion. "Well, he's good at karate. Watch some videos of his karate skills." I recommend.

I walked out and left her deep down from her thoughts. As soon as she woke up from her daydream thingy, it's too late I'm so far away from her. "Hey Jihyun! Wait for me!" is the last word I heard when she started running towards me.

"Well catch me if you can!!" I shouted back and laughed.

*flashback ends*

"Woah! Finally." I cheered with myself when I reached my school. My school isn't that new as you see, but it's my favorite place to be (but I hate learning). I sighed and continued to walk inside of our school.

"JIHYUN!!" someone shouted my name, when I turned to see who was the owner of the voice it was Hyejin.

"Hey what's up Hyejin?" she stopped while panting.

"Nothing, just want to tell you that I heard rumors that a new student will come to our class." she said, still panting.

"And..?" I asked while thinking about the next word she'll say.

"I'm just wondering if it is going to be a-"

"A boy or a girl?" I cut her off.

"Yeah..." she replied shyly.

"Well, we'll find out later." I said and grabbed my things before going inside our classroom.

*school bell rings*

The teacher came inside our class room and said, "There will be a new transferee student to our class." I didn't pay too much attention to the teacher, instead I looked outside and counting the dead leaves that were falling from the tree. I sit with Hyejin at the very back of the class. "Come in!" I heard the teacher say, but I still didn't pay that much.

"Goodmorning everyone, I'm Yang Jungwon. And please take care of me." the boy said.

"So it's a boy." someone whispered next to me.

"I know and I don't care." I'm not that arrogant, but it's just my red day today that's all.

I got bored counting the dead leaves, so I turned to see the boy and- the word wow was the only word that came out from my mind. His eyes were so beautiful that I can't look away from it, then he caught my eyes but I didn't even move a single muscle from my body.

We just stared at each other until somebody touched my shoulders. "Hey Jihyun? You good?" Hyejin asked me. I looked at her but she was standing and holding all of her stuff.

"Where are you going?" I asked while trying to stop her. "Teacher told me to sit beside Heeseung, so that Jungwon will sit beside you." she said calmly, and I lost grip from her.

"Ms. Wang!" the teacher scolded.

"Y-yes ma'am?" I asked with nervousness fulfilling my entire body.

"I told you to raise your hand, so Mr. Yang knows where to sit."

"Sorry m-ma'am." then I slowly raised my hand, then I look at Jungwon's face and he's chuckling quietly at me.

"You may take your sit, Mr. Yang." Jungwon bowed at the teacher and started walking towards my table. I put my hands down to the table.

"Hi." he said sweetly.

"Hello." I replied with a crackly voice and cursing myself because of it. I turned my face to see Jungwon and got admired again.

"What's your name?" was the last thing I heard before daydreaming.

You freaking suck Kim Jihyun