13 : Amusement Park Part-2

We reach the top of the ride, or should I say the large slide. "You ready?" I said.

"I am born ready." he said, adjusting his butt into the tire. It seemed like a tire to me. "In a count of three!"

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"GO!" we both shouted, and the one we were sitting on started sliding through the curvy slide. My hair is starting to get crazy. We both chuckled until we reached the bottom.

"Again?" he asks.

"AGAIN!!" I shouted.

We grabbed the thing we were sitting on and walked back up. "In the c-"

"NOW!" I was cutted by Jungwon and started sliding by himself and without waiting for me. We slid to the curvy slide, and Jungwon reached at the bottom first obviously.

He was waiting for me there and I came second. When I was trying to get off of what thing I am sitting on, I tripped. Of course Jihyun, you dumbass. Then I fell into Jungwon's arms. "Oh, I guess my foot tripped you. Sorry." I stood up.

"It's ok." I said brushing off the invisible dusk that was on my outfit.

"So where's the next one?"

"To the Ferris Wheel." I answered.

*at the ferris wheel*

I got on first and Jungwon sat next to me. There was a silence between us, but I didn't feel awkward about that instead I felt comfortableness. I was arranging my bag and my wallet fell down. I went to grab it and Jungwon too, and it ended up Jungwon's hand touching mine and our eyes met between the atmosphere.

"Umm..."

"S-sorry."

"No, it's ok." and he went to grab my wallet and he gave it to me. I smiled.

"Thank you." he smiled back but didn't reply. "I love the scenery." I said looking out.

"Same here."

"It's so calming, I wish I was up here always." I sigh, and a hand patted my back.

"You can go to my house and watch the scenery if you want?" he said, giving me permission.

"T-thank you."

"Welcome."

The next thing I knew we went out off the Ferris Wheel and he called a cab to take us home.

*30 minutes later*

We both thanked the cab driver and got out of it. "Hey, Jungwon.." I said shyly.

"Yeah?"

"Can I sleep over to your house? My house is kinda sad." I pouted.

"Yeah sure. It wouldn't be a big deal to me." he said calmly and I smiled.

"Thank you!" I hugged him and rushed inside, picking my room.

"I want to sleep here." I said.

"Okay." he replied shortly and went to his room. (You can customize your own kind of room:D) and It's pretty neat. Then someone knocks at my door. "What do you wanna eat, Jihyun??" he asks.

"Anything you want!!" I shouted and he left. I wanted to take a shower so bad but I didn't have any clothes with me.

I went downstairs and asked Jungwon if he had an extra one. "Hey... do you have an extra shirt and pants that I could borrow?" He was cutting some potatoes for dinner.

"Yeah, you can pick your own inside my closet." I jumped in happiness.

"THANK YOU!!!" Before I ran upstairs, in the corner of my eye I could see him smiling.

I went upstairs to his bedroom and to his closet and searched for something that I could wear. "AHA gotcha!" I picked up some oversized t-shirt that were colored white, and chose my own pants and it was color gray. I went downstairs again. "Umm.. Where's your bathroom again?" I grin.

"To the left!" his back was facing me.

"OKAY!! THANK YOU!"

*after shower*

I put on the clothes that Jungwon let me borrow and I went outside while drying my hair with a towel that also borrowed from Jungwon. He turned to me and he was frozen. "You look hot..." he muttered underneath his breath.

"What?" I said confusingly.

"Oh, dinner's ready!" He then turned the page.

"What's for dinner?" I ask while sitting on one of the chairs.

"Gamja Jorim (Braised Potatoes)" he said while placing the dish at the table.

"Yum!" I said licking my lips and I turned to Jungwon who gulped nervously. "You good?"

"Yeah, just thinking 'bout some things." I nodded and put some Gamja Jorim on my plate and ate it.

*after eating*

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said in a serious tone while crossing my arms.

"T-the what?" he said nervously.

"That you're such a good cook!" placing my hands on the table and stood up.

"Y-you liked it?"

"I don't like it." I said and sat down again.

"W-what?"

"I LOVE IT! Thanks for the meal." I was about to leave when I felt bad for Jungwon who just cooked and borrowed me the clothes.

"Jungwon?" I called his name.

"Yeah?" he asks while arranging the table and the plates. "Do you mind me doing this and the dishes?" he looked at me.

"No no, it's ok." he answered.

"No, I would feel much better if I helped you out?" He looked at me again and slightly smiled.

"Thanks."

"No need to thank you. I should be the one to thank you."