21 : First Job

*at school*

"Hey Hyejin!!" she looked towards me and surprised me with a hug while Sunghoon's right behind me.

"Hey we're gonna be late." Sunghoon said arrogantly, Hyejin and I just laughed at him. "What?"

"Stop acting, we both know that you're not that arrog-"

Sunghoon widened his eyes and put his hands right into my mouth to shut me up. I yanked his hands off. "What the hell?" I pushed him.

"It's just a secret of mine." Then I looked at Hyejin and laughed again.

"Alright, let's go now." Hyejin said.

"Oh, I just needed to go to the bathroom quickly." she grinned and left, so that left me and Sunghoon. We walked towards our room and he opened the door for me.

"Thanks Mr. Arrogant." We both laughed at each other.

I looked at Jungwon who was sitting in his chair looking at us, but he quickly turned away when he saw I caught him red-handed. Is he jealous?

I sat on my chair and talked to Sunghoon. "JUNGWON!!!" a girl yelled. I turned to see Aera running to Jungwon with open arms, then she hugged Jungwon. I just looked at them like an idiot. Jungwon looked towards me but I didn't care if he noticed it or not, instead he just looked away from me.

My heart was torned again in a million and million of pieces. I just sat there dumbfounded. Then the bell rings and the teacher comes in. Just another freaking boring day.

*time skip*

We sat and ate lunch. I was expecting Jungwon to join us for lunch, but no. I saw him with Aera and their eating lunch together, and my eyes started to sting but I quickly had a chance to stop it. "Hey Jihyun, are you ok? Looking so pale." Hyejin then commented.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said and ate my food.

"You didn't seem to be one." Sunghoon said concernly, I looked up but not to Sunghoon, but to Jungwon. Then Sunghoon followed my gaze and immediately knew.

I looked at him and gave him a 'don't worry' look on my face, and he just nodded.

*finding job time!*

"Hey! What about that!" Hyejin cried and pointed on one of the stores.

"No, not th-" Sunghoon was cutted and "There!" he pointed out one of the stores.

"A café?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You're so cornyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sunghoon." Hyejin said with a tone of boredom.

"It's not corny! It's perfect, let's go!!" Sunghoon said and pushed me and Hyejin to the store. "Good Afternoon! I want to talk to your manager." Sunghoon said and put his hands on his pockets.

"For what? Mr...??" the person behind the counter said.

"Sunghoon, Park Sunghoon." he nodded.

"Basically, I am the manager of this café." the manager smiled.

"Good to know, we three want to apply as a caf-"

"You three are hired."

"REALLY??" Me and Hyejin both said.

"Yes, goodluck with your day tomorrow!" the manager said joyfully, knowing that he has three new workers for his café.

"Thank you." the three of us said and bowed, and we left.

*the other day*

Both me and Jungwon still didn't talk to each other. Now it's our first day on our first work, and I'm super super excited.

*time skips* (Sorry I'm just super, super lazy to write some right now TEE-HEE.)

"Thank you for everything today Jihyun." he smiled.

"For what?" I raised my eyebrows.

"For being a good friend of mine." he said, scratching his nape.

"No problem, now go home and we still have school tomorrow." I smiled back. "Goodnight." I added and he replied me the same thing and then he left.