14 : Cockroach

I finished washing the dishes and also Jungwon's finish to clean himself. Wow, I feel like a mother and Jungwon is my pretty son. "Jihyun!" I heard my name was called.

"Yeah?" I was wiping the table.

"Thank you for helping me today by the way." still not looking at him.

"You're welcom-" I turned to him and I was cutted off and instead I yelled. I just saw a mother fucking Jungwon that has a towel clipped on his under arm and a towel on his head.

"WHY ARE YOU NAKED!!??" I turned around to him and covered my eyes with my bare hands.

"Why? It's normal for boy-"

"BUT I AM NOT A BOY, GET YOURSELF DRESSED!" still not daring to turn around.

"Sorry." My gosh this kid.

He went upstairs and changed while I picked up the other leftover foods. I went to the sink and washed my hands then I heard a footsteps at the stairs. "You ok now?" he asks.

"Yes." he chuckled.

*bedtime*

I was arranging my temporary bed and I heard a knock. "Come in!" then Jungwon showed up.

"You good there?" I nodded. "Good, just call me if you need some help." he said with his hands in his pockets. I still nodded in response.

"Goodnight." I blushed.

"Goodnight." I said but in a murmur way.

I was in my bedroom but in my own house and someone calls my name downstairs, it sounded like my father.

"COME DOWN HERE JIHYUN!!!" someone shouted.

"I'M COMING!!!" I ran downstairs and saw my father with a lot of blood in his shirt and he was holding a...

Gun...

"W-what are you doing in here??" he smiled sarcastically.

"Did you miss me.." I widened my eyes. "My princess?" the way he said 'princess' makes me wanna throw up.

"You shouldn't be here!" then his expression turned into a sad one.

"Why? Does my princess don't want to live with her father?" I grew more angrier.

"YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER!!! YOU'RE A MONSTER!!!" I shouted at him, he got angry and I started to get more nervous.

"DON'T TREAT YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT!!!" he shouted back and ran to my direction. He pinned me to the wall and started punching me in my guy but the front door was opened harshly, and I saw Jungwon.

"GET OFF HER!" he shouted and pushed my father onto the floor. "Let's go!" he said, and we ran towards the front door but Jungwon got shot.

"NO!!!" I shouted and sat up. My temple was sweaty, very sweaty. I gasp when the door swungs open.

"Are you ok, Jihyun??" Jungwon said and he looked like he was very, very concerned. I nodded slowly.

"Bad dream?" I was silent for a few seconds before answering.

"Yes." I said panting like I ran 5 miles.

"About what?" I gazed into my lap.

"About my father." I said underneath my breath. "That sure is terrible, but are you sure you're ok?" he makes sure.

"Yes I am sure." I said and went back to bed not caring about his existence.

"Okay. If you need my help, I'm just next door." I ignored, then he left and I continued my sleep.

*the next morning*

I woke up when I felt an arm around my waist, I turned to look at the owner but my sight is still blurry. I adjusted my sight and saw Jungwon sitting on the floor while sleeping and-and- his arm was around my waist!

I yelled and yanked his arm off me. He flinched and bumped his head at the bedside table. "What was that for??" he groaned.

"Your arm was around my waist, and you're hugging it." I frowned.

"Wait? What? No, I didn't!" I just rolled my eyes.

"Can I borrow another pair of clothes?" he just nodded in response. "Thanks, but can you please choose for me?" I gave him my most common and adorable puppy eyes.

"Wha- Yeah, sure ma'am." I chuckled and he left.

I was fixing the bed I slept on, when I heard someone shouting. Then the door was opened harshly and I widened my eyes when I saw Jungwon's expression is either shocked or scared? "Are you good?" I raised an eyebrow.

"CAN'T YOU SEE?? OBVIOUSLY I'M NOT!!!" he shouted.

"THEN WHY ARE SHOUTING EARLIER!!!???" I shouted back, and he frowned. "Then why are you shouting earlier?"

"CAUSE THERE'S SOMETHING FLYING AROUND MY ROOM!!!" I glared at him. "Cause there's something flying around my room." he said calmly.

"Where is it?" he pointed at the other side of the bed. I walked to the other side of the bed and saw a little guy named cockroach. I looked at Jungwon and gave him a boring face. "Are you serious?" I said while grabbing the cockroach with my bare hands.

"YES I AM SERIOUS!" I ignored him.

"You're free now little buddy." I said and let the cockroach fly away. I closed the glass sliding door at Jungwon's bedroom and looked at him. "Are you really afraid of cockroaches?" I said in a bored tone.

"YES I A-"

"LOWER YOUR GODDAMN VOICE!" I yelled and he gulped.

"Yes I am." I gave him a confused look. 

"Why?"

"Cause it's gross and horrifying." he said fixing his bed.

*at the town*

Me and Jungwon promised to ourselves that we'll go to school tommorow. "Hey I have an idea." I said.

"What is it?" he raised an eyebrow, I walked infront of him and I started to walk backwards.

"How about we arrange my house? Like painting it, buy new stuff etchetera." I suggested.

"Sounds good to me." He smiled and I smiled back.