17 : Cute

"So how did you know it?" I asked Hyejin, while we are at the canteen picking our food.

"Well Jungwon came up to me the other week asking about you," I nodded. "and I asked him what the reason was he said about the time." I hum to continue her sentence. "Then I asked what time that was, and he said '7:30' I was worried about you 'cause you know. Your father is evil." she whispered to me in the last sentence.

I chuckled. "Why is that?" she asked, confused. "Well, the evil person that you're talking about is now in jail. So don't worry about me anymore." her eyes widened.

"R-really? But how??" I finally finished picking my food.

"Long story." I said before walking out.

"TRY ME!!!" she shouted and followed before me.

I sat next to Jungwon who was already eating his food, then Hyejin sat in front of us. "Jungwon helped me." I said looking at Jungwon who lifted his head confused.

"What is that?" he said while his mouth was full with food.

"Nothing." I whispered only to him.

I turned to Hyejin who was studying us and asked a question. "Wait, are you two a thing?" Jungwon choked on his food while I felt my cheeks heated up and I knew I was red as a tomato.

"We're just friends, Hyejin." Jungwon started, and I felt my heart broke.

But why?

Do I have a crush on him?

Do I love him?

No, It's too early for that.

But why did I feel like I was alone?

Maybe I'm starting to develop feelings for him.

Well, we'll find out.

My thoughts were arguing to each other. "Hey Jihyun, are you ok?" Hyejin asks, I looked up to her and then to Jungwon.

"U-umm, y-yeah just reminding myself of something." Hyejin nodded. "By the way Hyejin." she hummed in response, while she's busy eating her food.

"Who's that new guy from our class?" she choked at her own food and grabbed her water immediately. "Are you good?" she nodded. "So tell me."

"He's Park Sunghoon." she commented, and I nod.

"He seems cute.." I replied.

"Also arrogant." Hyejin added.

"Yeah, I agree." I said. Then in the corner of my eye, I saw Jungwon's hands dropped at the table harshly and the table started to shake aggressively.

I turned to Jungwon who was storming off of the table we're in. Hyejin leaned to me and said,"Is he high?" while she's whispering.

"Maybe he just has a problem, just give him a little space." I said and Hyejin nodded.

Jungwon's POV

I stormed off of the table and went to the rooftop. I leaned towards the railings on the edges of the rooftop. I felt my eyes start to sting, and a tear fell out of my eye.

Why am I tearing up?

Why did I feel jealous and betrayed when Jihyun said that Sunghoon guy is cute?

I felt my heart was broken down there.

I think I have developed feelings for Jihyun...

I sigh from all the thoughts popping out from my mind, my tears were falling again and again onto my cheeks. Then I heard the school bell which means that lunchtime is over, I wiped my tears and went back to our classroom.

(A/N: Hi, I know that Sunghoon is older than Jungwon, but please, PLEASE! pretend that they're just in the same age, Thank you.)