25 : Christmas

*december 25(christmas day)*

Wow, it's been a month since Jungwon and I ever dated. I decided that today I'll come and visit my father who was in jail. And Jungwon suggested that I have dinner at their house since his parents were home after their business trip a week ago.

While I was combing my hair I heard a knock coming from my front door. "Just a sec!" I yelled and grabbed my shoulder bag. I ran down the stairs and opened the door. "Hi." I said while panting and smiled.

"Ready to go?" I nodded and grabbed the house keys on the table.

"Let's go." I said and closed the door.

Jungwon wrapped his arms around my waist. "What should we ride?" he suddenly asks.

"Maybe a tra-"

"Or a cab," he didn't let me finish and he looked at me and smiled.

"Are you sure about that? I just thought that you want to ride on a train?" he frowned and he thought of something.

"You can decide." he gives me permission to pick a public vehicle to ride us there.

"Final decision." I said and didn't think twice about what I said. "We're going to ride a tra-" and once again he cuts me off. How rude.

"No. We're going to ride a cab." he said and walked off alone.

"But you said that I'm going to decide? Ugh, whatever." I just followed him with my mouth ajar. "Wait for me!!" I shouted.

Jihyun's OOTD

Jungwon's OOTD

Jungwon's OOTD

Sunghoon and Jungwon are officially friends now

Sunghoon and Jungwon are officially friends now. Jungwon works with us at the cafe which was Sunghoon recommended to him. And Jungwon asked me about why did Sunghoon hugged me, ad I just explained everything to him. Jungwon confessed to me too, he tells that he drinked a beer with Aera. i got a little mad about that but forgave him anyways. 

*at jail*

We just rode a cab. But anyways we're here, some of the policemen opened the entrance door for me and I bowed at them as a thank you. I walked straight towards the reception and talked to the woman arranging some random papers. "Hi." I started and she looked at me for 3 seconds and looked back at the papers.