3 : Rudeness

"Hello??" somebody said and while waving his hands in front of my BOOTiful face.

"What do you want?" I frowned and turned away from him.

"Your phone number." he murmured.

"What did you say?" realizing what he just said.

"What's your name?" I smirk at his question.

"Why do you wanna know?" I saw him gulped deeply.

"Is there something wrong with that?" He said with a 'are you really asking me this?' expression planted on his face.

"Not at all." Then I raised my eyebrows and turned to him.

"Then what's-"

"Kim Jihyun, you can call whatever you want." I said, while arranging my things.

"So I can call you butthole?" he said confidently.

"What did you just say?" What the freak is his problem?

"So can I call you butthole?" he repeated it again!

God I'm going to kill this boy.

"What the freak is your problem?" I whisper-yelled.

"You said that I can call you whatever you want??" he argued.

"But I didn't expect that kind of nam-"

"Then what are you expecting me to call you?" I slightly widened my eyes.

"Just call me by name," I said. "asshole." I murmured.

"Are you saying something?" he corrected.

"Oh nothing, I said that your pen fell down onto the floor." Which was true and pointed at the direction of his fallen pen. "Oh, thank you for letting me know."

"You're welcome."

*class ends*

I didn't focus in class, just thinking how rude I was at Jungwon. The bell rang and all the students started chatting and stood up. "Hey Jungwon," he then said 'hm' to continue my sentence. "Sorry for being rude earlier." I said shyly, and felt my cheeks burn a little bit

I hope he didn't notice that. "It's ok." he replied shortly. I stood up quick and made a loud noise and the whole class looked at me shocked and the others were confused. They thought I was angry, even Jungwon was shocked.

"Sorry for that everyone, you may continue on what you are doing." I said and offered a hand to Jungwon. "Friends?" I said nervously, while my hands were getting sweaty af. He then stood up and took a hold of my sweaty-offering hand.

"Friends." Then he smiled at me like a bunny.

"Your hands are pretty sweaty." he chuckled.

"Oh really? sorry 'bout that." I put my hands on my skirt just to take the sweat off from it. and we both chuckled.

"So you make a new friendship here, huh?" Hyejin said and both me and Jungwon looked at her with questioning faces, she seemed disappointed.

"Let me join!!" then she whined.

"Of course!" and we all both chuckled.

"Who's going to treat lunch today?" I asked, Jungwon seem to zone out about the question and Hyejin looked at Jungwon and at me while having a sinister smile planted on her face. Then suddenly, Hyejin pointed her index finger at me. Jungwon lifted his head and looked at Hyejin and at me, seems like he was hesitating. Hyejin slightly glared at him and nudge her head at my direction, as if they were talking through minds, then Jungwon pointed his finger at ne too. "Why me??" Hyejin chuckled, but Jungwon seems to be puzzled at the situation. "Poor wallet." I said and took my wallet out.

"Let's go now!" Hyejin shouted, everybody turned their faces to Hyejin, but Hyejin didn't seem to care.

(A/N: Y'all probably thinking where's the girl who bullied Hyejin. Well, she got expelled from the school. She bullies a lot of students there until someone reported that the bully pushed some kid down the stairs just because the kid didn't want to give her money. Poor kid. That's why.)

We all sit at the table. Hyejin was beside me and Jungwon was in front of me. We just eat quietly and awkwardly. Hyejin poked me with her elbow, and she nodded at Jungwon who was staring at me while I ate my food peacefully. I looked at him, but it seems that he was daydreaming.

"Like the view?" I asked him, he then coughed. "Sorry." I just laughed at him. "Finish your food and let's get back to work." I said without looking at them.

"Work?" Hyejin questioned.

"I mean school work." Then Jungwon slightly chuckled.