7 : Worry

*friday*

Jungwon's POV

It's been a week since Jihyun came to school, I was daydreaming all day about Jihyun. Did I do something wrong? I didn't even listen to the teacher's lesson the whole week. This whole freaking week. "Mr. Yang!" I snapped out of my thoughts when the teacher shouted my surname.

"Wha-what?" I said while the whole class was staring at me.

"What is the answer?" said the teacher.

"Sorry ma'am?" I replied while listening to the teacher's voice. I couldn't stop thinking about Jihyun.

"And that's the problem! See you when I see you!" it was echoing all over in my head again and again and again. I know it has a meaning.

*class ended*

"Hyejin!" I called out her name while running outside the classroom.

"What do you wanna know?" I'm still panting so I can't talk straight, I let out a big exhale.

"About Jihyun." she widened her eyes when she heard Jihyun's name.

"What about Jihyun?" she asks while walking out.

"U-um.. I just want to ask if you know why Jihyun isn't going to school this past few days?" I followed her.

"Why do you wanna know?" I gulped at her question.

"Cause I want to, what's wrong with that?" I said while arranging my bag and placed it on my back comfortably.

"Well..." She started.

"Well what?" she toned like there's an dangerous happening or somethin'.

"What was the last conversation that you talked about before she left?"

"Just about how late she was to go ho-"

"Wait, what time was it?"

"7:30pm?"

"Oh my fucking god."

"Why?"

"I'll tell you when Jihyun let me."

"What do you mean?"

"She has a secret but I only knew that 'cause she trusts me."

"Tell me then!" What was her secret?

"Just wait for her and let her tell you all by herself." she said walking away with teary eyes.

"okay..." I murmured.

*monday*

Jihyun's POV

I was too afraid to go to school, this past few days was so... traumatizing. I can't even walk properly, I looked like a zombie entering my school with red eyes and pale skin. I can't even think properly too AND MY FUCKING HAIR IS FUCKING SHORT, I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BOY. I hope Hyejin went to school today.

I walked at the hallway towards my locker, I grabbed my things and shut my locker door. When I was about to walk, I saw a familiar figure far away from me and he's walking towards me. "Jihyun!" he shouted my name and I quickly turned away and started fastening my walking. "Wait for me!" he shouted again but his voice was way too close to me. "Hey Jihyun wait!" he said and wrapped around his hands on my forearm.

"Let go of me." I said shortly and he insantly loosen the grip from my forearm. I walked towards my classroom and find Hyejin, but she's nowhere to be found. Then the students looked at me like I was a pale monster wandering around. I walked towards my table which was beside Jungwon.

Jungwon's POV

Is that Jihyun? I asked myself and I swear it was her, but why is her hair short? She looked like she was beaten up a hundred times. I want some answers.

"Jihyun!" I called and started to run towards her. "Wait for me!" I shouted once again and ran as fast as I can just to get to her. "Hey Jihyun wait!" I grabbed her forearm.

"Let go of me." And it caused me to loosen my grip and she started walking away, much faster than the earlier.

Jihyun's POV

Then Jungwon came into the classroom, and when he saw me his eyes lit up and sat beside me. "Hey what happened to you? You look so pale and sick." he said concerned but I ignored him. "Answer m-" he was cut off when the school bell rang.

*end of class*

"Hey Jihyun!" I walked towards the gate and heard footsteps coming towards my direction. He grabbed my wrist and turned me harshly to him. God that hurts. "Why are you ignoring me?" he said with a mad tone on his voice.

"W-what? M-me? I-I'm not ignoring you, I-I'm just sick and t-tired." I lied while trying to escape from his grip.

"You don't look sick to me. You looked like..." he started staring at my pale skinned face and my red puffy eyes. "You looked like you cried all day and had a traumatizing moment." I looked away from his face and successfully escaped from his grip.

But I didn't leave him. "Right?" I looked at him like a kid who didn't get what she wanted. "Right." he said and grip onto my forearm, again.

"Hey what are you d-doing?" I said while trying to escape from his grip again, but this time it was harder.

"Bringing you to my house." he said calmly, dragging me into the direction of his house.

"For what??" he scoffed. "To find some answers."