16 : Another New Guy

"Jihyun wake up!" someone whisper-yelled on my ears.

"J-Jungwon??" I said while adjusting the blurry vision in my eyes.

"W-what are you doing here? How did you get in??" I stood up and fixed my bed.

"Well you forgot to lock your front door." I widened my eyes.

"Umm.. I-" I've got nothing to say.

"Hurry up and let's get going!" he said walking out of the room.

*15 minutes later*

"Let's go!" he said, pulling me outside.

"Hold up! Why are you so excited all of a sudden?"

"I want to show you something! But keep your eyes shut." he commanded, I nodded. "In a count of three."

"1.."

"2..."

"3... Ta-da!!!" I opened my eyes and saw 2 bikes infront of me. Then Jungwon ran to the other one and rode on it.

"A-a bike, but why? I can just wal-"

"Exactly! I bought myself and you a bike so we wouldn't walk to school." he explained.

I smiled at him and hugged him. "Thank you!" he just sat there all frozen, and he brought up his hand and patted my back. I pulled out, and saw his face red, red as a tomato. "Let's go!" I chuckled, and I was very excited to ride my new bike.

We started to puddle on the bike and we laughed like kids while riding our new bikes. "When did you last ride a bike?" Jungwon asked.

"I think.... maybe around 8 or 9 years old. Pretty young actually." I nodded to myself and he nodded as well.

Few minutes later, we finally arrived at our school and parked my bike outside. I first finished parking my bike and quickly went to Jungwon who was still parking his bike. "TAG YOU'RE IT!" I yelled and started running.

"YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS JIHYUN!" I heard him yell, I ran as fast as I could to go to our classroom. I almost slipped when I was rushing through all the students that were walking up and down at the stairs. "Sorry." and "Excuse me." was the only thing I said repeatedly.

I finally reached the classroom and walked normally towards my desk like nothing happened. I sat quietly and placed my bag on top of the desk and took out the things that are needed. Then I heard running steps towards our classroom.

I turned my head to see Jungwon run towards the door and bumped into a boy student, which was I think a new student? "S-sorry." he said and the boy just glared at him. He seems arrogant. Jungwon scans the whole classroom only to see me sitting peacefully.

I turned around at the window but something new caught my attention. There was a bag sitting next to my chair, but it doesn't belong to Jungwon. "Gotch-" he was about to tag my shoulder when someone cutted him off.

"JIHYUNN!!!" someone shouted my name and I turned to only see Hyejin running towards me.

"HYEJIN!" I stood up and hugged each other.

"I thought you were dead!" she commented.

"Well I a-" I was cutted by something popped onto my head. "Wait? How did you know that I was in danger?" I ask.

"Cause J-" she was cutted by the school bell that rang. "I'll tell you after class." she said and patted my shoulder, I sat and hung my bag behind my chair.

Jungwon was about to sit when someone coughed behind me. I looked up and saw the new boy, Jungwon raised his eyebrow. "What?" he asks arrogantly.

"That's my seat." the new boy replied, pointing at the chair where Jungwon was about to sit. Jungwon stood up straight.

"This is my s-"

"Then why is there a bag hanging behind that chair?" the boy said calmly.

"Excuse m-"

"Mr. Yang, why are you still there?" The teacher came in. "I thought I said to Mr. Park to remind Mr. Yang?" she asks, I just sat there all silent.

"He wouldn't believe me." the boy replied.

"Mr. Yang, from now on you'll sit next to Aera." the teacher commands.

"Bu-"

"No but's." the boy gestured Jungwon towards his new seat.

"Fine." he groaned, he walked his way towards the chair and he sat there all dumbfounded.

"Hi I'm A-" I heard Aera introducing herself to Jungwon.

"Don't talk to me." but Jungwon cutted her.

The boy sat beside me arrogantly. "Hi, are you new h-"

"Obviously."

"I'm J-"

"Jihyun." HE ALWAYS CUTTING ME OFF, and that pissed the fvck off me. "How'd you know?" I asked arrogantly.

"I heard Hyejin say-"

"Okay." I cutted him off this time and I frowned.