9 : Arrested

There's police all over my house, and all the neighbors are outside their house looking at our house. It was embarrassing. Then a tall figure stopped on my side and grabbed my shoulder opposite to his. I looked and saw Jungwon. "It's ok now, don't worry." he said while I placed my hand on his waist line, then he started rubbing my shoulder with his thumb. We were not this close before.

Then a policeman came out from our house while holding my father. "LET GO OF ME OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" the policeman ignored him, and he caught my eyes. "JIHYUN! Jihyun! Thank god you're here, please tell this guy that I didn't do anything." while giving me a nervous smile, he stood close to me but Jungwon stopped him with his arm.

"Please take him officer." Jungwon said and the policeman nodded.

Then one policeman came up to us. "Are you Ms. Wang?" he asks politely.

"Yes I am." he nodded and checked the notes that he's holding.

"Mr. Wang is arrested from being abusive and for murdering, since it's the one we've find from our investigations."

"M-murdering??" I widened my eyes, I looked at Jungwon with teary eyes and glanced back the police officer when he started talking.

"Yes, based on our investigations. Mr. Wang murdered a bodyguard that was trying to stop him because Mr. Wang wants to enter a restricted building only employees can enter. The bodyguard's body was reported on the news yesterday." he said calmly.

"Why is this hap-" I began to panic.

"Good for him." Jungwon cutted me while releasing the hand on my shoulder and pushing it from his pockets.

"Thank you officer." he said and all the policemen left. We both entered my house.

"It's all empty now." I said, and looked at Jungwon while wandering around my house. "Hey, um.." he turned to me and raised his eyebrows.

"Is there something wrong?" 

"N-no, just... going to ask if you could stay here for a night?" I grinned.

"Um.. sure, why not?" "

Thank you." I said while going upstairs to my bedroom. I entered my bedroom and to my suprise I saw him following me so he pushed the door that I was about to close but pushed himself all the way.

"What?" he asked.

"Going to change? A little bit of privacy?" I said looking at my clothes.

"Oh right, sorry 'bout that." he chuckled and let himself go outside. I changed my clothes to pajamas and called his name.

"JUNGWON!!" I shouted.

"YEAH!?" he shouted back.

"COME HERE!!!" 

"What do you need?" he said leaning on one of the walls in my bedroom.

"Let's sleep now."

"Wait? It's like eight in the even-"

"Don't sleep then." I said.

"I was just joking." he said while giving me his dimples. I was so jealous about that.

He walked past me and about to sit on my bed when I stopped him. "What do you think you're doing? You're going to sleep on the floor beside my bed."

"But- ugh fine." he said, stomping off to my side and I chuckled. "What was the chuckle for?"

"Nothing hihi."

*a few minutes later.*

"Hey you still awake?" I whispered, and rolled myself at the edge of the bed.

"Yeah?" he replied shortly.

"I can't sleep." I cried.

"Then?" he sat up.

"I used to sleep with lullabies."

"Are you kidding me?" he groaned.

"No I'm not, so sing me a lullaby so I can sleep." 

"Fine." and he started humming. But before I fell asleep I heard him say something. "Goodnight."