12 : Amusement Park Part-1

"FINALLY!!!" I shouted full of energy.

"My first time..." I heard Jungwon said.

"Really? Well I'm going to show you a loooooooooot." I said and held his hands, then we both ran to.... the first ride I see? Which is the Pirate Ship Ride!

I fall in line with other people. "Are you s-sure about this ride?" He's so cute when he's nervous.

"Yeah? Don't worry it's safe, I tried it before." and he nods, still holding hands.
"Nervous?" I chuckled, he coughed and stood up straight.

"No, not really." He said and I just laughed at his statement.

The entrance opened. "Come on, let's go!!" I ran with him. "Hurry up!! If you don't hurry up, someone will take my favorite place." I dragged him to the very very back of the ride. We sat next to each other then some noise popped out from nowhere, it was the signal for starting the ride.

The ride swung lightly, until it became higher and higher and higher. Then I felt some arms wrapped around my arms, it was Jungwon and his eyes were closed tight. "WOOHOO!!!" I yelled and let my arms raise into the air and Jungwon pulled it back to his side. I laughed.

*the ride ends*

"It's finally over." I coughed and looked at my arm.

"Oh, sorry." he said and we both stood up.

"What could be next?" I think while Jungwon is still traumatized after what happened. "OH I KNOW!" another light bulb popped on top of my head.

"The Log ride."

"What is that?" he asked unknowingly (is that even a word?).

"That is where you sit inside a log and only water flows and drags you to the exit." I explained.

"That sounds fun." his eyes lit up.

"Then let's go to our next destination." he followed.

*after a few minutes of walking*

"This is it!" I said.

"WOAH!! COME ON COME ON!!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!" he said and this time he was the one dragging me onto the ride happily.

"Take it easy, kid. The ride will not run and try to escape from you." I laughed.

The log stopped infront of us. I got on first and when he was trying to get in, he almost flipped the log upside down. "Yo- Chill." he chuckled quietly.

"Sorry." Then he get in slowly.

We both shouted happily when the log was moving to the left and started lifting us up. "It's so slow." he said with a tone of boredom.

"Just be patient and wait." I calmed him down and it seems to have calmed him down.

We reached on top of the ride and nearly at the end where it was going to drop. "Here it is, here it is." we both shouted at the end. "WoOoOoh!!" we both said.

"THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!" I heard him say.

"Yeah it was, but it's not that fun." I slightly pouted.

"Then what ride is fun to you?" I looked at him and smirked. "Oh no..."

*a few minutes later*

"WE'RE HERE!!!" I said and raised both of my arms up in excitement. We are now infront of a HUGE and has a lot of TWIST ROLLER COASTER!!!! MY FAVORITE!!!! "Let's go now!!" I said and walked out but I stopped when I saw Jungwon gulped when he heard the people screaming on the ride.

"Oh come." I walked behind him and started pushing him into the entrance of the ride. "God. You're. Heavy." I stopped in every word I said. "Come. On. Let's. Go." I groaned, still pushing him.

"God no."

*on the ride*

"It's going to be fun for a first timer like you." I recommend.

"It's not going to be fun." he argued.

"We'll see about that." I looked at him and his eyes widened and his hands were holding onto the handle infront of him, and the fun part was we were sitting infront of it.

"Come on. Faster." (Hey stop being green minded, it's not what you think, kinky)

The roller coaster was lifting the ride up and it was pretty high. Very high. It was the time to fall. I started counting before we fall. "3... 2..."

"STOP COUNTING!!! Y-" He yelled beside me.

"1." both me and the ride cutted him off. I heard yelling beside me, and looked at Jungwon trying not his best to open his eyes. We went around the ride, it's like you were in space and there's no gravity aroung you and my hair started spreading all over.

A minute later, the ride was over and Jungwon couldn't walk straight. I wrapped my arms around his, and guided him to the exit. "I think I'm gonna puke." he said while holding his mouth.

"Gosh." I walked towards the restroom and let Jungwon throw up inside. I waited outside and finally he showed up. "You good now? Or should we take a break?"

"Let's take a lunch break." he said.

"Okay."

*at a food court*

"What do you want to eat?"

"Anything." he requested.

"Ok, give me your wallet." I asked pulling out my hand to hand me his wallet.

"Why would I do that?"

"Cause we have a deal." he ignored me.

"Fine, I'll pay the food but you'll be the one who'll pay the ride back home. Understand?"

"Yeah yeah, fine." he said.

I ordered some food and we ate together. After we finished eating we rode a couple rides and played some of the games where you win some plushies.

*3:00pm*

We took an ice cream break and I saw something new in my eyes. "Wait. That seems new." I rubbed my eyes to see if it is real or not, and it is real.

"Where?" Jungwon asked and I pointed out the location.

"Let's check it out!" We walked towards it and read the name of it. "Wave Rainbow Dry Snow Slope Slide." I read out loud.

"That's a long name for a ride."

"Yeah it is.."

"It seems fun."

"Yeah, let's try it!!"