15 : Decorating

*at a hardware shop*

f/c = favorite color

a/c = any color

The bell on the door rings and we walk around the hardware shop to pick up some things we need for making my house much nicer and more neat.

"How may I help you ma'am?" one of the workers said.

"Hmm let's see, what would be a nice color for the interior of a house?" I asked the worker.

"Maybe a/c color." he suggested.

"I'll get that color, and please get me some f/c and white color too!" he nodded in response and he left.

"I bought some paint brushes." Jungwon said behind me.

"Good."

*at a appliances/decoration store*

"Let's fill our basket with some decoration shall we?" I recommend.

"Sure."

"Let's separate ways." he nodded and we separate. I went to the lights and saw some aesthetic lights that are connected to each other like a Christmas light.

I then went to some wall decors so my books won't be sitting around anywhere. I bought some paintings too. Same idea as Jungwon.

*at my house*

"Let's clean up first." I said and we broomed and picked up the dirty things that my father spread all around when he was still here. Such a mess.

*a few hours of cleaning*

"Where should we start first?" I ask while wandering around.

"Living room." Jungwon suggested.

"Great, living room." I sigh in relief then we open up the can of paint then take our brushes and paint the wall like crazy.

*few hours later, still painting.*

Some paint brush was brushed at my face. "HEY!" I shouted at Jungwon, he turned to me.

"Wha-?" he was cutted off and instead he laughed like an idiot. I dipped my paint brush, and painted his face as revenge and I also laughed.

"You're no nice." he pouted and I still laughed. "PAINT WAR TIME!" he shouted.

"No!" I'm trying my best to stop laughing but he chases me around the house.

I ran upstairs to my bedroom and I tripped. I fell onto the floor and was still laughing. "Gotcha!" he kneels down and sits on top of me locking my legs between his.

"S-stop!" I said, chuckling while he paints all around my face. "Fine fine! You win!" I said. He finally stood up still laughing, I also stood up and waited for the right time to get my revenge.

I pushed him and he fell on his back and this time I was the one hovering him, and keeping his legs between mine. I stole his paint brush and started to make a masterpiece on his face. We laughed.

"Stop, let's get back to work." he said and we both stood up and painted again.

*after painting*

We only finished the Living room, the rest of the rooms will be done day by day. We sat on the couch while catching our breaths. "This day is pretty exhausting." he commented,

"But also fun." I added.

"Oh I'm going now. See you tommorow." He then stood up and grabbed his things.

"Ok then, be home safe!" I said and I saw him blushed. I walked him through the door and said our goodbyes.