20 : Something or Someone?

I woke up when I started to hear the doorbell rang again and again. "COMING!!!" I yelled, I ran towards our gate and opened it.

"Hey," Aera said and handed me a box of donuts. "I bought it for you." I stared at the donuts and snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh t-thanks. Come in!" I offered.

"Thanks." she walked inside.

"Nice house..." she said shyly. I felt something was missing, I thought of Jihyun being so hyped when she first saw my house... I missed her.

"Hey, are you ok?" Aera asked and patted my back.

"Yeah yeah, just thinking about something."

I walk towards our front door, "Something or Someone?" not until Aera asked me that question. I just stood there frozen and get back to reality immediately.

"Of course, something." I gestured her to my door.

"Wow..." her eyes lit up.

"So, what's the plan?" she questioned while looking around the house.

"How about.." while I picked up the beer that I got earlier.

"Nice!" she said and making herself comfortable while she sat on the couch.

"Wait a minute." I said and grabbed some wine glass at the kitchen and also sat on the other side of her. "CHEERS!!!" we both shouted. This.Night.Is.Amazing.

Jihyun's POV

We finished the entire house earlier than I expected. After we finished painting and decorating the house, we played some 'Truth or Dare' using a bottle. Not until when Hyejin's phone chimmes. "Oh guys, I have to go now." she picked her things up.

"Yeah, I'm going home too." Sunghoon said while getting ready to leave.

"Alright, night night."

"Night night..." They both said, and left the house.

*time skip*

Normal font = Jihyun

Bold font = Jungwon

I cleaned myself up and headed to bed. I layed comfortably at my bed and looked up on the ceiling, and thought to myself...

I was still with Aera, having fun with her all night. We were laughing, but I stopped laughing and thought to myself...

What is he doing right now...

What is she doing right now...

I sighed and went to bed.

I sighed and said to Aera to go home, because we both have school tomorrow.