10 : Jackie Chan

My eyes were irritated because of the sunlight that was shining through my window. I rubbed my eyes and stood up, I saw Jungwon that was still in his dream land. I think up straight and did the unexpected. I yelled and that freaked Jungwon out, he stood up straight and was about to karate kick someone. I broke out in laughter.

"What's so funny?" he said picking up all the pillows that are on the ground.

"Nothing, your reaction is priceless." then I continued laughing.

"You think it's funny?" I paused. He's voice hasn't toned like that before.

"It's just a joke?" I stood up picking the rest of the things, he ignored me. "Well, I'm sorry." he still ignores me.

"What time is it?" he asks.

"8:17... am... Oh my gosh we're late for school!" I panicked while he scoffs. "Wait a minute... I've got an idea." then a light bulb popped out from nowhere.

"What is it?"

"Do you think what I'm thinking?"

"Obviously no."

"Look into my eyes!" I pulled him close to me and he was shocked.

"And tell me what you're seeing." he then focused and cupped my both cheeks with his hands.

"What?" slightly widened my eyes to let him see.

"Eye boogers..." he murmured and I slightly flinched and yeeted his hands away from me and rubbed my eyes.

"I'm just thinking that we both go to an amusement park, but it seems you didn't want to."

He gave me a 'really' look on his face. "Really? Your treat?"

"I didn't mention that it was my treat?" I chuckled.

"Then who treats?"

"Obviously you." I laughed out.

"Yeah why not..." giving me a frown look.

"By the way when I yelled earlier, you make a karate look. Do you know karate?" I asked.

"Actually, I only know taekwondo." I jumped in surprise.

"REALLY?? DO YOU KNOW JACKIE CHAN!?" I yelled out.

"Who in the world is that? Is he a greek god or something?"

"Wait? You don't know him? Why don't all the people I met don't know him?" I pouted and crossed my arms.

"'Cause you're weird." I heard him murmur.

"What did you say?" I stood before him.

"Nothin-"

"I heard you!" I was about to leave when he spoke.

"Then why are you asking me!?" he said and I threw a pillow at him then stormed out.