4 : Yang's House

*a month later*

"Can I go to your house?" I said with a 'puppy eyes'.

"Why would you want to?" Asked by the bunny himself, Yang Jungwon.

"Nothing, you just said that your parents are out of town?" He gave me a confused look.

"And?"

"And I just wanna see your house!" I said, hoping that he'll let me.

"Why," he stopped walking. "didn't you have your own house?" I stayed silent, because I didn't tell him that my father was abusive yet.

"It's not like that. Just please let me." I leaned closer to him and gave him a pout and puppy eyes.

"Fine, fine." He sighed in defeat.

"Yey! Thank you, you're the best!" he just rolled his eyes, maybe he thought that I'm going to start a fire at his house. "Don't worry, I'm not going to set your house on fire." I added, as he stood there frozen and left him.

*few minutes later*

"Are we almost there??" I said sleepily.

"Why? Are you tired already?" I nodded and he scoffed. "I thought that you wanted to come to my house?" he said looking at me.

"Yeah, but we're walking like one and a half hour already." I whined.

"You're giving up already?" I widened my eyes and stood like a bodyguard.

"No I'm not, see?" he chuckled.

"Where is your house by the-"

"We're here." he cutted me off.

"Wait what?" I said while looking at his house with an 'O' shape coming through my mouth.

"Why?" is the only word I heard from him.

"That's your house!?" I said, feeling amazed from what I am seeing.

"Yes, why?"

"It's awesome!!!" my eyes lit up, and I opened the gate through his house on my own without a permission.

"Hey!" I heard him say, but I paid more attention to his MASSIVE house. His house is a freaking luxury house. Maybe his parents are so damn rich. They have a freaking third floor! AWESOME!!! His house *cough* or should I say their house are colored with light and normal brown color. (A/N: If you want to see what kind of house Jihyun's talking about, the picture is just above of this story.)

"THIS. IS. THE. BEST. HOUSE THAT I'VE EVER SEEN!" I shouted.

"Nah, it's pretty boring." he said with a bored tone, I suppose?

"WHAT? It's not boring at all!" I argued, but he ignored me. "Wait... Don't tell me..?" I said while he walked past me and went to the front door.

"Yes I lived alone, sometimes." THAT'S SICK!!!

"HELL, IT'S AMAZING!! I wish I could live like you." suddenly my shoulders fell down.

"Don't worry you can go here whenever you want." My eyes widened in excitement and joyful. OMG! IT'S LIKE I GOT TO LIVE HERE!!!!  "but,"

My god I hate it when they said the word 'but'

I raised my eyebrows asking him to continue. "You can only visit here when my parents are out of town." he said calmly.

"Okay okay, thank you!" I smiled and hugged him (it's just a friendly hug, I guess), he just stood frozen.

"Mind giving me a tour?" I smiled.

"Y-yeah, sure."