Attractive Defiance

Ruby's force slammed her against the wood paneled walls of his room, he pulled away almost instantly.

"Oh, are you okay?" He rushed out genuinely.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." She mumbled in return, clutching fistfuls of his shirt in her small hands.

"You do want this?" He confirmed sternly.

"Yes, I want this Ruby." She paused.

"Show me." He purred.

Florence's heart nearly jumped out of her chest. Taking a leap of faith, she pulled him back in once more, arching her back to fill in any gaps left between them. Ruby let out a heavenly laugh against her lips at that. Gripping the sides of her torso, he tossed her gracefully atop his rumpled bed. She let out a squeal at her quick amount of air time. Ruby immediately got on top of her once more, his hands tangling into her hair. They kissed each other like they were one another's life source. Like Ruby's lips gave her oxygen, and every second away from them she had to gasp for air. He was so beautiful draped across her like this.

Someone's fist pounded at the door just then. Florence's hand flew to her mouth, desperately trying to conceal her breathless inhales. Ruby politely helped her up from the bed. Florence hastily pulled her dress down around her, it had ridden up in the process. Whether it was Ruby's intentional doing, or just her own squirming, she had no idea. Pressing his palms against the small of her back, he gently pushed her over to the door.

"Ruby- what?" She sputtered up towards his smirking face.

"Shh, let them know we're together." He cooed.

"But what if-"

"Is it really that awful to have me love you." Ruby asked with a lingering glance towards her figure.

Before she could protest any further, he shoved her forward and opened the door at once. Standing before her, with her hair fastened into two fiery braids, was Julie. Florence realized at once how she must've looked. Rumpled skirts, tangled hair, and a frazzled expression. She knew Julie would be quick to jump to conclusions, much less go blabbering to each person she saw.

"I- hello." She squeaked.

"Can we help you?" Ruby gave a deliberate glance towards Florence as they stood in the door frame.

"I was only coming to find you- Ruby." Julie explained with her hands tugging nervously on the sides of her dress. Florence internally rolled her eyes.

"What would you need small one?"

"Nothing, I'm sorry- I'm quite alright. I just- they were wondering where you were and I wanted- I just wanted to come find you I suppose..."

Ruby cocked his head gently as one would when speaking to someone younger than their self. "Did you want to dance with me?"

Julies eyes flew wide. "Only if you wanted to sir."

Florence was beginning to grow annoyed. Did Julie not see her standing right there?

"I don't think he does." She shot back angrily.

Ruby snapped his neck towards Florence at her outburst, she'd been silent up until now. His lips perked up in the corners, in love with her defiance.

"Oh alright, then." Julie whispered to herself, she seemed on the brink of tears.

Florence didn't seem to mind. Ruby found this horridly attractive. Not being able to control himself, he grabbed at her, pulling her desperately back into the room. Julie stood frozen as he pulled the other girl into him and slammed the door on her face. Sniffling, Julie shuffled defeated away from Ruby's room. All she wanted was a handsome man to dance with. Inside Ruby's room, he practically tore her dress off of Florence. His hands fumbled at the strings of her corset and she let out a giggle as she aided him.