Off we go!

Chapter 4

Sengoku: Here it is, your new ship. It took a while and who knows how much money. You've got to know that the technology we've used here is the best we have. We've invested in this just because it's you.

The ship was massive. It was way bigger than the standard Marine Ship. But also lean, and looked quite aerodynamic. I found that our ship looked much different than the usual than the normal Marine ships in terms of color too. Instead of the usual White and Blue with the typical logo put everywhere, our ship was painted pitch black with dark blue patterns around the ship. On one side we had a modified Marine Logo which was the only white paint used on the ship. The only thing standard seemed to be the typical Marine sails.

Sengoku: We know you can decrease the drag and friction as well as manipulate gravity and produce electricity. That is what made this entire project possible. Doctor, would you care to explain?

Vegapunk: Of course. This is one of my proudest works! This ship will be the first Marine Warship capable of long distance flight! Of course, it will need help from your devil fruits.

The engines will be powered by electricity, which you can easily generate can easily be put directly into the engines. If not, then you will have to heat the water in the engines to produce steam. This will be much faster if your sister can superheat the water.

Diana: I can. So this means either of us can make this ship fly?

Vegapunk: Essentially, yes; however, this ship needs Kara's gravity manipulation to stay in the air for extended periods of time. Otherwise, it can only go about a hundred kilometers in the air before the engine needs to rest.

In addition, this ship is the most technologically advanced ship in the world. Even if you compare it to the Germa crap, I am sure my masterpiece will win.

We've got auto cannons, ship defense systems, jet propulsion, and other things on board which make up for the lack of crew members. We've even got a full forge and workshop at the bottom of the ship. This ship's got all my latest works on it.

It will need to take a lot of stress so we made the entire ship out of Adam Tree and Sea Stone. But that's not really my area of expertise, so ask that to your shipwright.

Me: Thank you, but may I ask what is a Warlord of the Sea doing here?

It's kind of hard to ignore a giant Kuma in the background. Wait, he's not holding his Bible?

Vegapunk: Oh! That's actually a cyborg of a project we're working on. This unit is a Prototype; Pacifista PX 1.0 I managed to put some extra stuff on him as he's one of a kind as of now. He'll be your guard for the ship. Since he doesn't sleep he can take night watch and all. He should be strong enough to wipe out most pirate crews in Paradise so no worries.

Pacifista huh? Well, I'm not one to refuse a powerhouse.

Vegapunk: Make sure to charge him once he signals you. He runs on electricity as well.

Sengoku: We've gathered the people you've requested as well. Here they are, let them introduce themselves to you.