Before the War

Chapter 37

POV Sengoku

Ever since those girls joined the Marines, things have been getting more stressful. Isn't it stressful enough with Garp and his family already?

First of all, his son is the most wanted person in the world, next each of his grandson's making trouble all over the Grandline. Not only that, his adopted grandson has the blood of not just anyone but Gol D Roger Himself! Seriously, Garp, what's wrong with you and your family!

If he wasn't the Hero of the Marines, we would've arrested him already. Seriously! What's wrong with that bloodline? His family alone is wrecking the peace of the world, just the 3 of them! Does anyone know how hard that is to do?!

Then come along the twins. One look and I was convinced it was a big sister and a little sister since not only did they look like so, but they acted like it as well. Next thing I know, the moment I tell them I'm not that scary they start throwing out disses at me. It feels as if Garp's teasing me whenever one of those twins start dissing me.

Even then, I couldn't say anything about their ability. Both of them proved their strength and ability to equal that of the admirals as such a young age. If they're really only 14, I wonder how much they will grow, become stronger, by the time they are actual adults.

I understand the trouble that comes when you're fighting against strong opponents, especially Shiki... but seriously? 8 floating islands across the blues? That was a direct blow to the reputation of the Marines! Even after death Shiki finds a way to say a final 'F U' to the Marines.

Now not only do we have to clean up his mess, islands near where the bases fell experienced something like an Aqua Laguna, except they weren't prepared for it like Water 7 was. All the infrastructure and people we would have to put in to replace all of them... yet, we can't even spare a single Marine now, War is Coming!

How scary... a direct confrontation against Whitebeard Himself; a man who literally had...has... the power to destroy the world. If we miss this chance, then we may never do so again. We kill Ace and Whitebeard and end what we failed to do 20 years ago! Kill the Strongest Man in the World and show that no one can escape Justice. Not even Whitebeard!

Now... I need to plan. I need the perfect plan to hold back Whitebeard until we execute Ace.

Me: Call all Marines that are Rear admiral or above. It's time we discuss how we kill the Strongest Man in the world.

POV Kara

*pet* *pet* While I was still pretending to sleep in my bed, in this wonderful suite room in MarineFord, sis was petting me like always.

Me: muuu...

The execution is set for next week and the world is on the move. Some Vice Admirals have been sent out across the Grandline to bring the 7 Warlords to MarineFord while every scrap of Marines that could be spared were brought here to be trained last minute.

Diana: Kara, it's time to wake up. We need our own plan for the war as well. This day was what we were looking for.

Me: We already talked about it a billion time...we both know that the war is not going to go as planned. So many unexpected Pirates, this time Kid might be with Luffy as well. Whitebeard's direct crew and his 43 allied crews from all over the Grandline will be with him. There's no way anything is going to go as planned.

Of the 7 Warlords, almost none of them are going to be of any help since there's only 5 of them anyway.

Diana: Blackbeard's going to break into Impel Down in a few days, Jimbei's going to be against us. Boa Hancock's just going to switch sides back and forth depending on Luffy's conditions and Gecko Moria's just useless. He has such an amazing power! How is he so weak?