Hello. We're here to Meet you Pt2

Chapter 54

We met up with our crew the following morning and sis told them about what we know.

Diana: Alright so everyone listen up. Dragon is on his way here and it's going to take a while. Instead, we're going to use this chance to train. Sarah, Spade, and doc, you three are going to train with us. You all have enough skill and what you really need is more experience against an overwhelmingly strong opponent.

Sarah & Doc: I think we've had enough of that, namely from you and Kara. Can't we just spar against each other?

Spade: I'd like to try and fight against them as well.

Diana: Fine then, do that first and then we'll spar. Ok, John, Tim and Alisha, you are going to train the 6 Marine Skills to mastery. Make sure to teach Alisha well. In addition, Alisha, you are to continue to increase the stamina of everyone around you, including yourself.

Me: Also, if anyone sees a very perverted blond cook from the Straw Hats here, please just ignore him. Sarah, Alisha, if he tries to seduce you, kick him in the balls, ok?

They all nodded before heading off to the training area, which was just a wide open area, of the Kingdom.

The next couple of days was well spent on training others. The only person I could even push myself a little bit was against my sister. Still, we couldn't properly train since if we did, there wouldn't be an island around us anymore.

Over this short period, Alisha came to hate my gravity trainings and learned the basics of what Geppo is supposed to feel like through the help of my Devil Fruit. It was fine until...

Sanji: Is that a real woman? This is truly a woman? Not my eyes playing tricks on me?

Me: Oh dear God no please.

As the blond cook started rushing towards sis and me with his heart shaped eyes, sis gave me the ok.

Me: *Rinnegan* Almighty Push!

Sanji was flown up and away from us and almost broke the sound barrier. This would kill even a normal captain from Paradise but this was Sanji we were talking about. He should be fine. Hell, I might've even helped him awaken Geppo in a way.

Dinner at Ivankov's place was delicious. I'm still not planning on admitting that their food is better than what me or sis could cook but this was still better than most high class restaurants we've been to.

*pet* *pet*

Me: muu...why does there have to be 2 big sis' now?

Alisha: Stay quiet baby girl and let me pet you.

*pet* *pet*

So in this way, another member of the 'Pet Kara' joined. Well, Alisha was still shorter and smaller than me so that made me feel a little better but...

Brown: She's growing. We've only known her for a short while but she's definitely growing.

I don't want to be the smallest again!!

This happened again the following day but once he spotted us eating dinner together with Ivankov, but then Sanji walked in no longer yelling stuff about woman.

Diana: Vinsmoke Sanji.

Sanji: ...! How?

Diana: Nevermind how I know, but tell me, do you even know what you are training? You are just running away daily from those... who are those again Ivankov?

Ivankov: Girls with the soul of a man

Diana: Yes, them. You're just running. You need to train your legs properly instead of just doing that. From tomorrow, join Tim and John's lesson on the 6 Marine Skills with Alisha. John, Tim, please focus the lesson more on Geppo, Soru, and Rankyaku, in that order.