Ready for Trolling

Chapter 73

We were on the Requiem, transporting all of Totta Land to the South of the New World. Shiki's power really is quite handy.

When we declared Totta land to be part of Safe Haven, we had a discussion if we should just leave it here or take it back with us. If we left it in the North, that means we can cover almost all ships heading to the second part of the New World... but the distance itself calls for corruption and possibly a reason for independence. I'm not having it. Therefore we decided to take the entire place back with us and make our little Sphere a bit bigger.

While I was keeping everything up, which is just touching it once and that's it, Sis was doing the heavy lifting of gluing the islands back together. Sis stitched together most of the broken parts of the Islands back into one big Whole Cake and the others (like Cacao) a check to make sure they were in good shape.

We ordered the Armed Forces of Safe Haven to completely eliminate all traces of the edible buildings. We can give them all to the orphanage or something but wasting edible food like this was simply unacceptable. Even if Sugar and chocolate has a long lifespan, in the end they really aren't that durable and can call insects and other unwanted guests. Should it ever rain or be extra sunny, then the entire land will probably melt as well. Slowly, we managed to remove the Horror Disney Land from all the islands (except WholeCake).

We cleaned up Big Mom's traces in her palace. We made sure to take the Poneglyph as well into our Inventory and all the copies we could find. Freed all the prisoners after looking at what sentence they were serving. If it was a ridiculous reason, they were set free, but real crimes like robbery or murder...they'll be in there for a couple more years. We double checked it through hypnotism anyway so we wouldn't be chucking an innocent person in prison.

During this time we took out possibly our most important loot from attacking Big Mom.

Me: Sis, you eat it. I already have an ability that can manipulate souls to a degree. If someone tries to attack you there, you don't really have a defense against it.

Diana: Yeah, but don't you want it? This can be really helpful.

Me: Sis, I'm starting to lose count of how many Devil Fruits I have.

Electromagnetism & Gravity, Lightning, Floating, Rinnegan, Hobby. I have 5 Devil Fruits sis, I don't need another one for a while. Besides, I need to work on the Hobby fruit a bit too. It's not wise to just chug down Devil Fruits just because they were powerful in the hands of the previous owner.

Diana: I'm not that far behind you in Devil Fruit numbers you know? Although I guess eating this fruit will balance it out.

Nuclear Forces (Weak & Strong), Tremor, Sharingan, and Art. Alright, I'll eat it, I guess I don't have a solid attack or defense regarding my soul. Also, won't this be like Conqueror's haki in a way?

Me: Will people even be scared of us? I mean I understand that we're powerful but I don't think we look the part.

Diana: Leak out a little bit of bloodlust and you're scarier than dad. But I guess I was always the more violent one to Pirates around the world.

With that, she took a bite of the fruit, and grimaced.

Diana: Yup, still tastes like shit.

Me: Unfortunately, we don't really have time to test it out on anything since we need to go to the Reverie. We'll meet the Prime Minister once we are there.

Diana: World Government and their foolish tricks. Honestly, they're giving people the illusion that they matter, such hypocrisy.

Me: Justice this, Justice that. I honestly thought that the World Government was kind of a fair place with the Kings of every country allowed to give their input and all. Then, bam out of nowhere they reveal that Imu-sama

Diana: It was never an oligarchy of the 5 Elder stars, nor a council with the Kings of the 170 countries all over the World. Just one ruler in the shadow ruling over everything.

Me: My question is how does no one knows he exists? I mean, outside of the 5 Elders I mean.

Diana: First, I'm guessing it is his power. He can keep the entirety of Marie Jois to shut up about him. If not, then he'll just kill them. He probably has his own quarters and only meets with the 5 Elder Stars anyway so...

Me: What about Uranus? Do we take it?

Diana: Too risky. We don't know anything about it or even the power of those who are guarding it. If it becomes true that Imu is indeed from the Void Century, then it almost confirms his powers as well. Until it's revealed what and who he is... I'd rather not do anything.

Me: Fine, then I'm just going to troll a couple of World Nobles.

Diana: You do that, just make sure you're not caught.

I put my right hand in front of her and wiggled my fingers.

Me: How would anyone know if they can't remember?