An Immortal Beast

AN: Once again, I wrote this long before Act 2 of Wano. This was before many things about Wano and Kaido were revealed.

Chapter 81

Thunder rained down upon the seas of Wano as 3 Giant figures were...just kidding. This is me narrating what the heck. We overshadowed Kaido and wiped his grin off his face as this was probably the first time he lost in size.

Despite this, if we succeeded in intimidating him, he didn't show it. As expected of an emperor. Yet, he would soon realize that our giant forms (or my giant ride for my case) wasn't just anything put together in a hurry. They were quite literally the hardest and most durable things in the Naruto Universe.

Me: 100G

This shouldn't do much but this would at least make it hard for Kaido to fly to an altitude where it would be hard for us to reach him.

Me: Float Float Fruit!

I touched the Gedo Statue, completely freeing it from its weight and allowing it to move much faster. Sis's Susanoo was already weightless as it was just a solidification of her aura, or will if talking about the One Piece World.

Kaido: *gathers energy*

*crack!* Sis stamped on Kaido's dragon head, essentially making him swallow the energy he was gathering on his mouth.

Diana: Energy Blade!!

Her form took out an ominous black blade that strangely resembled Yin before slashing at Kaido's open Dragon body. Perhaps it was the strength behind it but it left its mark...directly below where Oden has made his. The cut opened and started bleeding and I wasn't dumb enough to let him recover.

*grab*

I grabbed Kaido's dragon head with my massive wooden hand before...

*SPLASH!!!*

I pushed his head into the water on the side of the island and started to waterboard him.

Me: Sis! Get him now!!!

As I didn't have a massive blade or weapon I could use with the Gedo Statue, I decided to take on the role of holding down Kaido while sis cuts him up.

*slash!* *slash!!* *slash*

The cuts on Kaido's back started to increase before the sea started to boil from Kaido's resistance. Looks like it was true that Seawater doesn't weaken him much like other Devil Fruit users. How interesting.

Kaido: ROAAARRR!!! *BLAST!*

A ball of energy directly hit the torso of the Gedo Statue...but I didn't feel much damage. If anything, the hole in my torso was starting to throb now...god, I shouldn't use this too often.

Kaido: What...? Not even Adam wood should have resisted that!

Me: To hell with Adam Wood! This is the Wood of the World Tree itself!!!

Me: 100G *Crack!!*

As I threw a hook directly at Kaido and increased the gravity on his head so it would meet my fist, the hit slightly missed and broke off one of his horns.

*grab* *stab!!* *stab!*

I grabbed his broken horn, coated it in haki and stabbed his eye. It doesn't matter how much you train your body, there are a few parts of the body where training it to harden is simply impossible. For example...

*stab!*

Kaido: AARRGHHH! My eyes!!!

Diana: I hope you have good observational Haki Kaido! Because no one's getting their eyes back from that!!