Hello. We're here to Meet you Pt1

Chapter 53

We crossed back over the Red Line by flying over it. While our original crew members were quite used to all of this by now, (having flown all across the world), Spade was amazed at how simple it was.

Spade: You guys have no idea how troublesome it is to go under the sea 10,000 meters and through a small tunnel that can barely fit the Moby Dick. Every time we went across, our Navigator was stressed the entire time! And you... your crew just flies around like this?

Diana: We may be the Equilibrium now but we were the Rapid Response Unit of the Marines. That means we need to respond to crisis as soon as possible. We don't have time to be pulled up to Marie Jois by that rope elevator thing or down under to Fishman Island.

That was the extent of Spade's excitement but Alisha was on a whole different level. The first day we got out of the storm, she was amazed by pretty much everything. The endless sea, the skies, and most of all, Spade's stories.

She was like a sponge, sucking up all the knowledge of the World. The World Government, the Pirates, Yonko, Warlords, our situation, and the people we were going to meet; the Revolutionary Army.

She asked us about our history as Marine Admirals and Spade as his days on the crew of the 'Strongest Man in the World'. In just a few days, we could see that her complexion had changed. Her face was always lit up with a smile, she was getting a healthy amount of food and snacks as well as exercise. We were also training her in her ability in what we started to call the "Boost Boost Fruit" since we found that she can't use her powers when in contact with Seastone, proving that her powers did indeed come from a Devil Fruit.

It might not seem like a great power right now, but if she trains in the correct way, this could be one of the most broken fruits in the One Piece Universe.

While she was going on the easy training for now, Sis and I were wiping the floor with Spade. No matter what he did, he couldn't even land a single hit on us before he hit the ground.

Spade: You two remind me of when I first joined the Whitebeard Pirates. I tried to kill Pops so many times and yet, it was always me that got beat up.

Sis got much better at using her fruit to heal people so the recovery process of everyone on board got much faster, much to Doc's delight. This also meant that the intensity of the training increased, much to everyone's dislike.

Spade: So... why didn't you join the Revolutionary Army then? It seems like they match your Justice for the most part, and I'm sure they'd love to have 2 of the strongest people on this planet on their side.

Me: It's true that what they're doing is something I agree with. My question is, I know they're capable of infiltrating Marie Jois, but why don't they just kill all the World Nobles while the Admirals aren't there? Then they'll be done with it. With most of the corruption gone, the Marines could fill in those roles with people who would make some actual use of their power for good. But they're not really doing that. They're attacking random Marine bases around the Blues and the Grand Line instead of doing what really needs to be done.

Spade: That couldn't be it

Me: You're right. We also didn't want to lose our freedom. I talk about Justice and all, but in the end, I wish for privacy and freedom of my actions, thoughts, and speech. The Marines know not to harm us, after all, I'm sure Sakazuki warned all the Marines. But the moment we join the Revolutionaries, we're on the run. The Marines will actively send troops after us despite knowing it's not going to work. They'll continuously send troops to annoy us. They'll lose, but they're sending a message.