Luke 10:18

Chapter 19

Enel: ... Who are you?

I didn't answer that as I simply walked over to him and set foot on his ship. He frowned in anger before I turned to ask him.

Me: Who are you?

Enel: I am God

I expected this answer. Narcissistic bastard, actually thinking he's completely invincible because of this devil fruit. He actually managed to kill thousands upon thousands of innocent civilians just because he thought it was his 'duty' as god.

Me: I don't believe you. Tell me what is God to you.

Enel: I am GOD

He said with more anger as the ship glowed from the flowing electricity and power. No... I can't do it yet, I need to distract him a bit more.

Me: I asked what is God not who you think you are. Tell me then, what is a God to you?

Enel thought over this question more carefully than he did my previous, though in reality it was the same question. He probably thought that this question, if well answered, would serve to boast his ego as God.

Enel: God is a ruler, a mighty and all powerful being. One of which that does not fall from power. It is the duty of a God to make sure that mortals like you do not overstep their bounds.

Me: Then you are not my God. Nor to yourself or by my own definition of God.

I stomped my feet to cancel out some more of Enel's control of the ship as I started to explain what I mean.

Me: You tell me that a God is a ruler, yet you did not rule. Skypiea was left alone while you spent your time as nothing more than a figurehead. Your sect simply used your image and name to carry out their own agendas and plans while you, being their "ruler" did nothing. Not knowing that your name was stained each time they performed acts upon the people you should have cared for.

I snarled at Enel who almost flinched. He looked like he was about to say something but I wasn't done yet.

Me: Besides, did you not state that God is an all-powerful being that does not fall from power? So how can that be you. How can it be you when you've just lost a battle against a boy made up with rubber? You were defeated, yes?

Enel was visibly fuming as he listened to my words.

Enel: Enough Heretic!

With that, he send a massive lightning bolt straight down onto the ship where both of us were standing... yet I was expecting this. I activated the second power of my devil fruit upon myself and took the bolt. Instead of damage, I felt energy flow through me as my body accepted the lightning instead of being burned and zapped like most things do. I simply smiled at Enel before continuing my words

Me: You're no God. You're just a narcissistic bastard who ate a lucky Devil fruit that gave you power over people.

Enel: Then answer this for me Mortal! What is a God!

Me: An omnipotent being, a being that does not exist in the stretch of time as it belongs in all of the past, present, and future. A being so powerful it can create a Universe, if you will, at just a moment's notice. A being for whom, other's death and rebirth is nothing but a state of being which it can easily change or restore. Something with the power to create create and defeat beings of power like you and me. That is the God I met and that is who I will accept as my God.

Enel: Truly... a being like that exists?

Me: It does... but you will never get to meet him in your life.