Some Explaining to Do

Filler Chapter. Explaining the new powers to people who have not seen Naruto

Diana received the Sharingan, you can visualize it as having a red eye with 3 circles revolving around the center pupil

This is also often called "Mirror Eye" as they can read people's moves and react much faster.

They have 2 main abilities.

Eye of Insight:

It can see Chakra, which is like Haki in the Naruto world. So in this fanfic, this eye will be able to clearly view haki in other people's body.

They are granted exceptional perception; enough to lip read, instantly mimic movements to the tiniest details. For example, if Diana sees Jimbei perform Fishman Karate with the Sharingan active, she will learn it almost instantly.

Eye of Hypnotism

They can trap people in an illusion if they make eye-contact. People can break out of it depending on their willpower and awareness. The illusion is completely controlled by Diana.

There is an advanced version of the eye called the Mangekyo Sharingan. This is where the fun part begins.

The user can use 'Amaterasu' which is a Black Flame that burns for 3 nights and days. No ordinary water or power can put out this fire.

Kamui, which is sucking things into another plane of existence which only Diana can access. With this, she can turn parts of her body intangible, thus becoming like Katakuri who turned parts of his body intangible like Logia.

Susanoo. An aura that encompasses the user that takes the form of a human (top half or full body depending on utility).

Forms develop in power, durability, and speed as form develops from

Skeleton, Muscle, Normal, Armored

Finally, there is 'Perfect Susanoo' which is the same thing as Armored version but the size of the Statue of Liberty.

Pretty OP huh? This is why only very few people unlocked this in the Naruto series.

Rinnegan, Kara's eye. Imagine a grey pupil but there are a lot of rings around it.

One very unique thing about this eye is 'Pattern Recognition' or simply put, it turns you into something like a language or fight genius.

Also, it gives a small mastery over space itself around you.

The user gains an ability called the 6 Paths Technique.

Deva Path: Control over Attractive and Repulsive Forces. The scale could be very small or enough to destroy an entire city in one go. Can create miniature planets the size of cities with extreme attractive forces.

Asura Path: Mechanize the body instantly with weapons. Imagine Franky but much better.

Human Path: Extraction of information and control over soul of others. (Note, they must first be down before information or soul could be extracted)

Animal Path: Summon gigantic animals that can't die. Quite literally can't die. Doesn't mean that they aren't beatable, they just can't die.

Preta Path: Absorb chakra, in OP world it'll be neutralizing Devil Fruit powers and draining Haki.

Baraka & Outer Path: Summon the King of Hell (which is just an ugly giant head) which can heal & resurrect anyone...except yourself (unless you are like Brook where you are conscious and can move while you are dead).

Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. If you are a Rinnegan holder, you get access to this giant statue the size of a mountain which can pretty much not be destroyed. Enjoy~

For all you Non-Naruto readers out there, I know this is confusing and might be like "How do you read and understand this crap". Trust me, 72 book worth of reading and suddenly everything makes sense.

Also, until much later in the story, I won't be making them use these abilities much so don't worry too much.