FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 85 What happened afterwards.

Timeskip (20 years)

Things changed a lot. First, we took over all the territories previously controlled by the two emperors. To fill up all of this land (or islands), we had a New World Draft, per say. Our territory grew with every year, crushing any sort of resistance...but hear me out, we never attacked without a reason.

Despite this, we became an eyesore in the eyes of the World Government and...as expected, they ordered the Marines to declare war on us (Safe Haven) on some ridiculous charges.

Right before the war, Sakazuki resigned as Fleet Admiral stating that he could not do so...this shows that he finally opened his eyes and looked at the corruption he's been trying so hard to ignore for pretty much his entire life. The resignation of the Fleet Admiral was quickly followed by the resignation of our father. Unlike Garp, he didn't even want to even pretend and listen to the government. He said that he trusts our choices and strengths and decided to return to Wano, where he feels at peace. Which is actually under our rule by the way.

With the only powerhouses being Kizaru and Ryokugyu and maybe a couple of vice admirals when they've already declared war, victory was quickly achieved.

Once we successfully defended our territory, we didn't stop there. Spreading propaganda around the world of how the World Government was unjust and hypocritical in their words and laws, we pushed the Marines out of the New World. Once we made an official alliance with the Revolutionary Army, things got much easier.

Safe Haven and our armed forces pushed the remaining forces of the Marines out of the Grand-line itself (including Paradise) and bombed the 2 Marine Bases along with the Gates of Justice...we saved Impel Down since we thought we can salvage it once the war was over. While we were taking care of that, the Revolutionary Army pressured the Marines all around the Blues and holding out until we finished out business in the Grand Line.

As expected, they did have some sort of machinery that could rival the Warlords with enough of them...but we prepared our own cards.

We unleashed 2 Plutons, which was all we could build within the given time. But it was more than enough. Resistance was crushed all around the World and new order was formed as countries that were member states of the World Government declared their unconditional surrender.

Finally, we purposely left the Holy City alone...as a punishment. Instead, we broke all of their connections and methods to go back down below. As a result, they would be getting no money, no food, no nothing. No supplies at all. We set up a perimeter so that no even a single soldier, messenger, and god forbid a World Noble from escaping.

As expected, within a month of our work of surrounding the Holy City, they were begging to be let down into the world below. They've never worked in their lives, they couldn't grow a single patch of wheat with all the land they've got. They begged, they promised money, yet we stood firm. Within another month, most of them starved to death. The others were taken to court and sentenced to death there. This officially marked the end of the World Nobles.

We sacked the entirety of the Holy City and let it stay there in ruins as a reminder of the corruption and horror these so called 'World Nobles' have committed by abusing their position at the top of the 'World Government'.

We took in Vegapunk alive and got his pledge to serve Safe Haven. We found him to be nothing more than someone searching for the truth of this world, so as long as we continued to allow him to perform scientific experiments, he would bring great benefits to the world. Of course, we forbid any experiments that would result in the death of innocents. The only people he was allowed to have were death row Prisoners who committed the worst of crimes. We also gave him Weapon's Devil Fruit which brought around great scientific breakthroughs in just a few decades.