A Wild Pink Flamingo

Chapter 63

As Law and the Straw Hats left the island, the G-5 Marines stayed. From far away, I sensed Doflamingo flying towards the island carrying the severed heads of Buffalo and Baby 5. On another side of the island, we sensed a very familiar presence.

Me: Aokiji... Sis, we're going to need to split up.

Diana: I'll prevent Aokiji from coming to your location. You take care of the Joker.

Me: I will.

With that, we split up.

POV Diana

I ran towards where I felt Kuzan's presence. I was correct in finding an extremely tall but skinny man.

Me: Hello Kuzan, long time no see.

Kuzan: Hello Diana. Indeed, it has been a while.

Me: Funny how fate is, it seems like we're both in the same boat. We both see the World as it is...no longer through any filters. There is no more duty or obligation that is holding us back.

Kuzan: Yes... I've heard about your situation as well. In truth, it'd be hard NOT to hear about the Twin Monarch of the Seas. You've made quite an impact on the New World.

Me: Do you think so? Well, impact we may have made but the sea is still not at peace. There will be war sooner or later. I think I already know the answer but... Kuzan, for old time's sake, why don't you come to Safe Haven and work with us?

Kuzan: You already expected the answer. Unfortunately, I don't think I will. If you could excuse me... I need to meet a special someone.

Me: If you're talking about saving Smoker from Doflamingo, you need not worry. Kara is there right now. She'll save Smoker for sure so you don't need to worry.

Kuzan: Is that so? Then I guess I didn't need to come here then... Well then, I think it's about time for me to go.

Me: Before you go, I need to ask you something. Is it true that you joined the Blackbeard Pirates? There are some bad rumors after all...

Kuzan: ...

Me: I won't force you to answer but I hope the answer is no, even when my conscious is telling me that it is not so. Still, I trust that you have your sense of Justice. I know that you aren't one to do harm without a purpose. Goodbye Kuzan, I hope we meet again.

Kuzan: Farewell.

Well, that was simple. With that, I started walking towards where Kara was.

POV Kara

When I was nearly to where Smoker and Doflamingo were, the fight between the two was almost over... well if it could even be called a fight.

Doflamingo sat on top of Smoker and said his threats.

Doflamingo: Don't worry, I'll kill you all! I can't look inside your minds to understand who knows what...and within today, I'll definitely find Law and StrawHat too!

By the time I reached Doflamingo's back, Smoker was seriously bleeding. Ignoring that for now, I walked straight into Doflamingo's back, catching him off guard.

Me: Hello Doflamingo. It seems you've broken a number of our treaties we agreed upon in Safe Haven. I hope you're prepared to compensate for your actions.

G-5 Marines: Kara Fujitora??!!!

Doflamingo ignored my words and began to use his string attack...was what I foresaw in the future with my observation haki.