Life on the Ship

Chapter 5

Diana: Alright, so let's get everything clear. We should set up a basic set of command and responsibilities while we are on ship.

First, as agreed, I will be the top commanding officer of this ship. So the important decisions regarding our course and more will be done by me.

Me: While I am technically in the same rank as sis, I will stay one rank below informally for convenience's sake. My role will be to keep the boat afloat and fly. Overall, I am in charge of this ship's safety while my sister will lead the charge against the other ships.

Diana: Sarah, obviously you will be our navigator

Sarah: Yup

Me: And John, you will be our shipwright. I believe you have experience with Adam Tree?

John: I do, I can even produce it myself in small amounts.

Me: Wonderful. I'm sorry to inform you that you will probably be working a lot. Since we're going to use the mini arena to train often. I don't think even Adam Tree will hold for long.

John: Always glad to help. That's no problem to me.

Me: That's great. Tim, you are in charge of keeping our ship in working order as well as producing our weapons?

Tim: Yes. I would like to have a chance to use to forge later. I might be able to make something amazing.

Well, if he really did study under Vegapunk, then I really hope he can make something like those particle cannons and stuff. It'll be nice to just blast thing out of the water without having to do anything.

Me: We'll wait here. Don't make anything yet but you should go and check if it's in working order. See if there's everything you want. Judging by your devil fruit power i don't think we'll have a problem though.

He chuckled, gave me a thumbs up and left.

Diana: Alright then. Doc, have you checked the sick bay? Is everything there?

Brown: I don't think anything's missing but with my age, you tend to forget things.

Me: Doc, my dad's over 50 and he remembers everything. Even things we want him and should forget.

He just chuckled and leaned against the main mast.

I turned to my sis and whispered to her.

Me: Sis, I think it's time to share our books on navigation and medicine. As long as they don't spill the knowledge around everywhere, it'll help our travel a lot.

Diana: Alright, you can give the instructions.

Of course, we already read both volumes (which was extremely long) and made sure to (very) carefully rip out the pages with information they shouldn't have. For example, the location of the island Laugh Tale (or Raftel).

Me: Hey Sarah, Doc? I've got something to share that you are absolutely not allowed to share information on.

Diana: This information was given to our crew only since we need to response with haste no matter what the situation. The knowledge in these books will help us do that.

With that, I gave them the two books 'Mastery of Navigation' to Sarah and 'Understanding Illnesses' to Doc Brown.

Me: Please make sure that they don't fall in the wrong hands. Also, feel free to read them in your free time!

Diana: Alright crew, I'm going to make some dinner so you all go back to your rooms and rest up!

I'm so glad sis's cooking. Her cooking outshines pretty much every restaurant we've been to. Including the high end ones. Even our father likes the Soba noodles made from Sis the best. Well, I'm also not bad at it but it remains the fact that I learned from sis.