Money Grab, the 2nd

Chapter 35

We arrived a Sabaody before the Straw Hats did...somehow. Don't ask why or how, the Storyline doesn't make sense anyway. They were completing arcs around the week for a couple months straight!

I don't really care, this gives more time for sis and I to relax and possibly prepare. When we arrived at the Marine Base at Grove 66, we were welcomed with a round of applause as the 'Hero of the Sabaody'. I remember doing nothing special but apparently it's just because they finally have a high ranking officer from Sabaody so that makes it special.

Another thing we felt all around the Groves was the increasing presence of crime and the lack of Marine presence. It looks like the Paramount war has scraped as much Marines as they could for last minute training at MarineFord before sending them to war; or more precisely, as cannon fodder against the WhiteBeard Pirates.

Honestly, we're just here to troll around, relax, and do the World a favor and remove a couple of the World Nobles silently. It's quite easy once you know how electric currents in the human body works. I just cut a couple of nerves in places they don't want to. They'll be dead in a week, scum like them is the living definition of 'Abuse of power'. Breaking laws as they please and giving no regard for any lives other than themselves. Apparently, sis did the same as well, just by making a small hole in their lungs in the right place to fill it up with water gradually with time.

Other than that, we only had a few plans until the Straw Hats and the other 11 Supernovas arrived and caused havoc. Summed up into a sentence; make soba noodles and go shopping.

While on our ship, we found that we really did miss our bubbles from Sabaody once we went elsewhere. I'm planning on bringing a few when we leave again. Of course, we can't forget our dad's soba noodles, he told us it's been a hard few months without our food.

While on Sabaody, I got the OK from Doc that I'm free to move and train as I please again. That being said, we resumed out training with our crew on solid land, doing things much more intensive here than on the ship. Of course, Dad joined in with his gravity to help up a bit.

I found out that with my newly awakened Devil Fruit, not only did my gravity manipulation grow much stronger, but also my control over it got very fine. Instead of just the four directions, I could easily choose which way to influence gravity. If I enhance it further with the Float Float Fruit, it's pretty much telekinesis... just way more powerful as if I can touch it, then there's no limit to weight. At least... I haven't found something heavy enough to strain me and I'm not about to attempt the entire ocean or the Earth. Judging from how Shiki was able to life multiple islands like it was nothing, I'm sure I could do the same with just some training.

The past couple of days, I been gathering meteorites above our planet with my dad. Not necessarily bringing them down now but putting them into orbit. Gathering ammo, you could say, for when we really need them. Back on Earth, the name Asteroid Belt implied there were many asteroids just floating around but in reality there's almost none... but here in the One Piece World, there's random rocks the size of cars and up to entire islands just floating around. It's easy to pull something if it doesn't have much momentum or resistance.

When we checked our balance, our eyes almost budged to see that it was over a Billion. In my case almost 2 billion. Looks like catching all those random pirates on the Grandline and Shiki (and killing his goons) did get us quite a bonus. Not to mention how much comes with being a Vice Admiral of the Marines, the biggest force in the world. Did I mention that we sold the Slippery-Slippery Devil Fruit from way before (which was in my inventory) as well? Didn't really expect it to sell well but the auctioneer showed a picture of Alvida before and after she took the fruit and apparently a female World Noble bought it for 700 Million Beri. Easy money...not that I know when and where to use it. But at least this will get me a nice retirement with just sis and I.