Aftermath

Chapter 72

All over the world, our fight with Big Mom was broadcasted, well, at least parts of it were. Due to the unstable network and how many times I purposely broke the connection. For example when I used Asura path I put off a small EMP for all the Den Den Mushis that were in range. They would've woken up right after and continued with the broadcast but the World didn't see parts sis and I didn't want them to see.

Just when I thought it was over, the strongest Sweet Commander needs to come by...just my luck.

Diana: Sweet Commander Katakuri, do we need to fight you as well?

Katakuri: As the current highest ranking member of the Big Mom Pirates right now, I would like to put in an Unconditional Surrender to Safe Haven. We will pay, but please do not kill Mama.

Diana: You don't need to pay, we'll take the Entirety of Totta Land as payment instead. But Big Mom is responsible for this crisis in the first place. With her life, we will spare all of you...should you choose to accept.

It was more of a threat than asking for a form of payment. Katakuri, thankfully understood the situation and nodded. Knowing that there really wasn't another option.

Diana: We officially declare that Totta Land, formally land of the Big Mom Pirates under the rule of Charlotte Lin Lin is now officially part of Safe Haven! All Big Mom Pirates, listen up! As of now, you are exiled from this land. Leave and Never return!

*sigh* We were going to face some severe diplomatic issues once we go back... but nothing we can really do right now, can we?

Just then, one member of the Charlotte family started charging at me. Dressed in a ridiculous manner, he pointed his sword and tried to stab me.

Really, a ridiculous attempt. Did he not just see what we did to one of the 3 Emperors?

Me: 100 G

The man charging at me turned into a sludge of blood and gore.

Me: Anyone else? If not, please take your mom and leave please.

They didn't need to be told twice. Katakuri and the others left on their now-not-alive flagship.

I took a couple of Seastone cuffs and chains and tied Big Mom up for some security before.

*stab* *stab*

Diana: So much easier when the opponent isn't using Haki isn't it?

Me: Where did her steel skin go?

With this, Big Mom was officially dead...and of course we took the fruit as well.

It took some time but all the homies were no longer alive, as Big Mom called all of them back when she tried to attack us, but all the remaining members of the crew (or rather her family) got on the ship and left.

Sis already hypnotized the navigator to take them to Wano. After all, it was the logical choice. Anywhere else, they would be targeted by the World Government (was were undoubtedly watching the broadcast) so they would go to Kaido who has some sort of connection with their mother in the past.

The fight was over but I still had something to do... something possibly more dangerous than the fight itself.

We got back onto the Requiem and I got everyone in a room and locked the door.

Me: Sis, I need to do this. It's my fault... that they're all dead.

Sis looked as if she wanted to stop me but didn't. She knew how important this was for me.