After the War

Chapter 43

The War was over. MarineFord was in great need of repairing and damage to the Marines was so great it was staggering. Loss of soldiers numbered in the ten thousands at least as well as the numerous escapees from Impel Down, especially those from the 6th floor.

Even without Whitebeard confirming the One Piece exists, his short words had enough of an effect on the world. Telling Blackbeard that he is not the one Roger is waiting for rallied much of the 'already-pirates' to go and search for treasure the Pirate King left behind. A total mistake on our part.

White MarineFord was being rebuilt, our team was sent to Enies Lobby to rest up and heal. While in our room, sis and I secretly took out all of our Devil Fruits. There were at least 60 of them in there, a testament to how many people have died.

From all of them, we found the one we were searching for.

Diana: Here it is... the Tremor-Tremor Fruit.

Me: That's your fruit sis, but make sure to brace yourself. It's unbelievably painful.

That was how sis got the most powerful Paramecia fruit right after the war. Vibrations were a huge asset to her as activating it alone, she could go full Whitebeard level punches while adding micro vibrations would turn her sword into a chainsaw, especially so with Yin.

We didn't reveal the fruits to anyone, nor did we tell anyone. We don't want to attract unnecessary attention, else we might end up like Kuma. Right after the war, Sengoku contacted us and sent us a long~~ I mean a super LLLOOOONNNNGGG list of people around the Blues that we need to chase down and bring to justice.

Most of them were escapees from Impel Down while a few others were ones that have tried to make a name for themselves after Whitebeard's death. Taking small islands and territories for themselves as they were no longer under Whitebeard's protection.

North Blue, South Blue, East Blue, West Blue, Paradise, and the New World, in just 2 months, we've been everywhere except the direct territories of the 3 Emperors.

Our names, the Rapid Response Unit, became well known all over the Seas. Known as the 'Super Rookies of the Marines' and the 'Vain of Pirates' as every Pirate we hunted was defeated. NOT EVEN ONE EXCEPTION. The fact that the World saw us play a huge role in the Victory of the Marines helped as well.

To be honest, some fights weren't all easy. The escapees from Level 6 really did earn their names to be the worst of the worst. Of course, that gave us the chance for me to practice some of my new powers while sis went full berserk with her new fruit. With our 'Accelerated Learning' gift from God with prior knowledge to how Vibrations (or tremors, whatever) work, sis mastered the fruit in that short period of time.

Blackbeard, without Whitebeard's fruit wasn't strong enough to be called a proper Emperor of the Sea. When the remaining Whitebeard pirates regrouped (without telling the World about Ace), they challenged Blackbeard pirates to a fight, which actually ended in a draw. Even defeated and most of their forces gone, the Whitebeard Pirates were not to be looked down upon.

Thankfully, it seemed as if Ace was going to keep quiet for now. It would've been a mess if Ace just jumped right back into action the moment they left MarineFord. That would have resulted in a full-out chase all across the Grandline and possibly more. Now that the World, including the Marines, think he is dead, everything has calmed down a bit.

To make up for the loss of thousands of elite Marines from the War, the World Draft began, even under the leadership of Sengoku...who had not retired. Why would he? The war, although painful, ended in the Complete Victory of the Marines. The Golden Age of Piracy was over, just a few guys here and there popping up with the short words from Whitebeard towards Blackbeard.

Then, while we were resting on our ship, flying towards East Blue, it happened. The News Coo (which got used to us being in the air by now and no longer confused) brought the Earthshaking News.

BREAKING NEWS: DARK KING REYLEIGH CONFIRMS THE EXISTENCE OF THE ONE PIECE

Diana: If one person wouldn't say it, then the other would huh...what strings did you pull this time God?

That was all the wanna-be Pirates needed. With the existence of the One Piece confirmed by the first mate of the Pirate King himself, Sengoku resigned as the Fleet Admiral as the Second Golden Age of Piracy officially began.

Meanwhile in a place that doesn't really exist

??: Things ar going to get boring if it just stays like this. They should be out there kicking Big Mom and Kaido's ass! I think it's about time I give them their Plot Armor I promised (as well as breaking their peace lol). Time to pull some BS out of the air.