Why Hello again, Fire Fist

Chapter 49

All around the World

Pirate: The Admirals are no more! Gather up our supplies, we're heading for the Grand Line!!!

With the news of the Bane of Pirates leaving the Marines, many pirates across the Blues took that as a sign to set sail. It looks like there'll be more rookies in Paradise in the coming few years.

Meanwhile at Beehive

Blackbeard: Zehahaha!! Those girls were aren't Marines anymore? Zehahaha. How interesting this all is.

Meanwhile in Wano

Kaido: Maybe... just maybe they could kill me.

Back on the Requiem.

Diana: We're The Equilibrium now, we can't really be having these Marine Symbols all over the ship and sails. We need our own symbol.

Sarah: I've actually tried making one. What do you think?

It was a beautiful symbol. On a black sheet of paper, the Marine symbol was adopted to become the wings of a white and golden scale (like a balance scale).

Me: I love it. We can easily point this over all of our Marine Symbols. We just need to get black sails...or who cares, just do it on our sails for now.

It was happy talk and small banter as we flew all over the New World. Of course, this was only made possible because of maps, eternal poses to confirm our locations, the Mastery of Navigation which Sarah began treating as the Holy Scriptures, and by flying over the clouds themselves as to not be disturbed by the horrible weather.

Even just looking below was enough to see why new Pirates who came to the New World would refer back to the first half as 'Paradise'. Although we were above the clouds, all we saw were thunderclouds and massive storms until we came close to an island (then the weather changed into one of the 4 Seasons).

Sarah: Approaching the former stronghold of the Whitebeard Pirates, from what I've heard, this is where the remaining Whitebeard pirates are holing up. We'll see if the person you are looking for is still here.

Diana: Good, just land us near the island and we'll tell them that we're not here for trouble.

As soon as our ship landed and sailed into eyesight of the island, cannons started firing in our direction.

Diana: Well, somebody's definitely there; but as to whether they recognize or even want us here... that's still a question.

I searched island, which looked like a sandy beach before a rocky cliff with many holes the size of caves, for the nearest Den Den Mushi

Me: *ring* *ring* Hello?

Man: Hello?

Me: Yes, um, we're the ones approaching the island. If you're in charge, could you please tell your men to stop firing?

Man: Who is this?

Me: I'm Kara. Kara Fujitora. I'm here to talk.

Man: ... alright, come on shore then.

We didn't both to stop at the shallows, I just willed the ship to float onto the sandy beach and continue floating there.

Marco: ... I honestly wish we didn't meet again. But you becoming a Pirate is something I did not expect.

Diana: First of all, things happen. Second, we've never actually properly met before, have we? So I would say this is the first time we've really met.