The Twin Monarch of the Seas

Chapter 58

Another year has passed and I've never had such a busy year in my life. Forget my days as an Admiral, this was way worse.

In the present, right now, our bounties were dropped as we delivered what we promised we would. Apparently there was a massive fight between some nobles in the city of Marie Jois but they probably told the noble to suck it up and be done with it.

Accomplishing what we did was no easy feat. In fact, our power and influence grew so much that ever since we completed it, the Newscoo called us the TWIN MONARCH OF THE SEA, and that was what we were stuck with ever since.

Let me give you an update since leaving MarineFord almost a full year ago.

South of Whole Cake Island (like Whole cake is on one side of the Calm Belt while this one is closer to the other belt), was a Kingdom not protected by the World Government; however, the people there suffered from a tyrant. Since he was no pirate, there were no bounties on him. As they didn't sent people or want any connection with the World Government, they technically didn't commit any wrongdoings. So, being the nice people that we were, the day after meeting Sakazuki, we took the matter into our own hands.

We took over the country by killing the king and everyone involved. Those who weren't but held dangerous political power was allowed to liquidate their assets before leaving the country for good. We renamed the Kingdom 'Safe Haven' and changed it from Kingdom to Oligarchy, but that was only the beginning of our plan.

While everyone else was working on renovating the entire place and turning this place into a Utopia, Tim and I worked on the ship I stole from Enel.

Of course, his initial reaction to the pure golden ship was

Tim: Holy fuck! Where did you even get... no, hide this?!!

But he let go of the matter since it was me. He re-wired the entire engine of the ship so it would work more efficiently stating

Tim: Whoever made this was a complete idiot who knew one concept: If it's strong enough, it'll float.

Dumbass

With my personal ship completed, I filled the ship with log poses, eternal log poses, Den Den Mushis, and maps so I wouldn't get lost before setting out to Sea alone. I did what Shiki had done for the last 20 years. Stealing Islands.

Sometimes, I stole whole chucks of land with the size and shape I want from the Red Line itself and made it float behind my ship as I went around the blues looking for suitable islands.

In total, I collected 10 pretty decently sized Islands. I made sure to only take the ones without humans or any sentient lifeforms before taking them. On islands that were previously inhabited by dangerous animals like the ones Luffy was on, I used them as stress relievers before storing all the corpses and broken wood into my Inventory before making it float behind me back into the New World.

One time, I found an island too small for me to use but still really good. So I carried it up with me to Skypiea.

The people there almost died of shock when they saw the ship again. I told them it wasn't the same ship and that Enel was dead, which really shocked them even more.

From that, I traded the entire Island (which stayed nicely up on Sky Island) for as many dials as they can spare....then went to find some more. It was honestly a pretty good deal, getting so many dials that could potentially run an entire country...hehe you got me.

By the time we were done, the structure reminded me of Whole Cake island, but mind you the inside and the people were completely different. We just had the massive island (the size of Alabasta or bigger) in the middle with 10 smaller islands all around it. Of course, all the islands were floating, but they were just above the water to give the illusion they were stuck to the ground. During this time I was gone, sis managed to separate the main island from the Ocean Floor.