KAIDO, the Strongest Creature

Chapter 80

We didn't leave the moment we ended the call. Of course not! Even if we left most of the work to our Prime Minister, we still had some work to do regarding things that could only be passed through us.

During this time, the Reverie ended and our Prime Minister returned to Safe Haven...thankfully not harmed. Apparently there was some skirmish with the Revolutionary Army and the World Government but since they were already at war with each other officially, we just called our 'Neutral Card' again and it was good.

As the Reverie ended, just as we predicted the World Government abolished the Warlord system and sent Marine Fleets to remove the remaining warlords. Thankfully, Boa Hancock took to our advice and resigned before that happened, and thus was saved from having to fight. Strong or not, war on home territory will almost lead to casualties you don't want. If you're going to fight a war, do it on someone else's land; how to win a modern war 101.

By now, I'm sure X-Drake would have informed Sakazuki of what was happening at Wano. Looks like it's time for us to go.

On the way to Wano on the Requiem, Sarah kept bombarding us with questions.

Sarah: Are you really going to do this?

Diana: Yes, that's why we're going.

Sarah: But it's...it's Kaido! You might die you know?

Me: We fought Big Mom before...

Diana: We have to let the world know that nobody is an exception. Not Pirates, not Marines, not Warlords, and not even the Emperor themselves. Besides, I don't think we'll die.

Sarah: They call him the strongest Pirate!! He tries to kill himself for a HOBBY! If even he or the Marine's can't kill him while he's down, how could you two?!

Me: I think we have a basic idea.

Diana: We'll run down on the things of what is normally supposed to kill someone. Hopefully we'll get one before we run out.

Sarah: You girls are hopeless...but i know that no matter what I say you're going to fight anyway.

Me: We're stronger than we look.

Sarah: You literally killed Big Mom. I've been with you for a couple of years as you two went around beating the biggest and baddest criminals in the world. I think I understand that quite well.

Diana: Sarah, just don't get into our fight. Make sure to stay out of it since I don't think anything or anyone other than someone on Whitebeard's level of defense can tank Kaido.

Me: We'd like some support from above to keep Kaido's underlings away from the fight as well. But don't engage with any of his 3 Commanders. That's not a wise choice.

Sarah: You mean King, Queen, and Jack?

Me: Yeah, don't mess with them. If they want to help Kaido, let them come. We'll deal with them as well so don't worry about that.

Sarah: ... You know what? You've come back from impossible odds unharmed. Fine! I'll let you girls do as you wish one last time!

Diana: It won't be the last.

Sarah: YES IT WILL! Seriously! Think about your position and safety as well! You girls are the Foundation of Safe Haven. The strength that comes from you two are what holds together this power in the New World.

Me: Seriously, you don't need to worry. We've got a plan. Eventually everyone falls down after getting beat the shit out of them.

Diana: From there, run down on the list of 'How we think Kaido can be killed'. If that doesn't work...well, we'll think about that later.