To Alabasta

Chapter 10

Diana: Sarah, Tim. I think's it's time we fly this ship. Tell us what to do.

Tim: Alright! Sarah, please turn on the engine and change it to flight mode! We have enough electricity so we don't need Kara to recharge it yet.

Requiem started to hum as the hull of the ship expanded and the sides of the ship sprouted something like wings.

Tim: Once the ship starts to gain lift, Kara we need you to decrease the gravity on the ship, or better yet, reverse it. Once we are in the air, please remove the air friction as well. That way, we can gain speed faster.

Me: You got it.

The humming noise got louder and louder as the ship started to go faster and faster on the water, before bouncing on the waves, each bounce taking us higher before no longer hitting the waves anymore.

I activated my devil fruit and suddenly the ship lifted high up into the air. Higher and higher. There was a lot of air resistance but I canceled it as to not lose any momentum.

In a course of a minute, we were high above the seas, flying directly towards Alabasta.

Me: I think it worked Tim. Good job guys!

Tim: Thanks, hehe. While this ship can fly without you, it's going to take a lot more energy and time to reach this altitude. And even then, it won't be able to fly this long.

While we were discussing, Brown, John and Sarah were looking over the edge

Brown: I've never been up this high before! It's much colder though... bruuu..

He shivered.

Sarah: It's so beautiful! But also so convenient! This was we can ignore the seas and even other pirate ships!

John: I knew what I was making but seeing it in action truly is different... truly amazing.

I didn't stop there. The wind was annoying so I willed the ship to go higher and higher, reversing gravity.

Of course, I parted the clouds above us since I didn't want to get wet but soon we were above the clouds.

Mind you, these were the normal clouds, not the cloud seas from the island. That is still above us I think.

Sarah: Wow... we're really above the clouds.

Me: Could we still navigate our way to Alabasta this way?

Sarah: It's no problem. In fact, this makes things easier in a way. No obstructions or anything in our path!

So at record speed, we flew towards the Alabasta kingdom where we would meet Crocodile.

Diana: Get ready 'Weakest Warlord'. We're coming to kick your ass.

Once we were back in our quarters, sis I and started to talk

Diana: So what's the plan?

Me: We beat up Crocodile before Luffy does and become the heroes of Alabasta instead of the Straw Hats.

Diana: If I remember correctly, dad was angry about this as well in the Dressrosa arc, wasn't he?

Me: Yes, this was an example of 'False Justice'. Where the World Government, or rather Smoker, took the credit for finding out and defeating Crocodile when in reality it were the members of the Straw Hat Pirates...maybe Vivi.

Diana: Any plans to make it go our way?

Me: We can solve this easily with a single call to Sengoku you know? Just tell him that Crocodile's trying to cause a Civil War in a country that's part of the World Government.