Sengoku Mad

Chapter 29

The first thing we did was call Sengoku and inform him of everything that happened. Including the part where we sarcastically told him that the Straw Hats escaped, though they were defeated. I thought I could make out a small 'Whahahaha1' behind Sengoku's angry growls.

Because of my abilities, we ended up staying at Enies Lobby for a few more days where they requested help from me to move some stuff with my Devil Fruit. I guess it was a sort of practice because even if the Buster Call wasn't called upon, the Straw Hats and the Franky Family still did cause some damage on some infrastructure on the Headquarters.

*grunt*

Diana: You okay? That looks quite heavy.

I was moving massive portions of the broken bridge of hesitation so the Marines could replace them entirely...as well as a couple of buildings so the building equipment (vehicles) could go through all at once.

Me: My speciality is slamming down things hard... *grunt* not lifting things for an extended period of time!

Well, at least I could call this practice in a way. From what I know, approximately 2 years from now, dad held up all the debris and loose pieces from Dressrosa. I'm not really there yet but I think I still have time to practice.

After a couple of busy days and when the Headquarters told me I could come back, we met Sengoku and Garp at his office. Well, since it's only been a couple of days, I guess Garp hasn't raided Water 7 to see Luffy again.

Diana: Hey old man. How's the paperwork?

Sengoku: *hmpf* OK, first...WHAT THE FUCK! You girls do nothing but cause me paperwork. What was that about? Why'd you leave the Straw Hats. You think I'm dumb enough to believe that they ran away from you? YOU?

Diana: I have no idea what you're talking about *wink*

Sengoku: *grumble* Well at least you kept the damage to a minimum compared to what could've happened. We've got the Spandam in custody now, we've heard what he said and judging from his actions and his reasons for calling a Buster call, he'll be under arrest. But speaking of which, do you know why the signal never reached my Silver Den Den mushi?

I smiled as I held up my hand and pointed at Sengoku's personal den den mushi

*ring* *ring*