𝟎𝟎𝟏

"𝙶𝚒𝚊 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚜"
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

"WE HAVE A NEW CASE. Briefing in five minutes." JJ announces to the team as she rushes to the briefing room.

"What do we got?" Hotch asks as him and the rest of the team join JJ.

"A series of murders in Seattle," JJ begins as she pulls up some photographs on the TV, "Beth Bray, Lily Henry, Emma Holland, and Amy Vaughn. The latest one is Gia Collins. All the women are mothers. They were all found dead under a bridge a couple miles from all of their homes."

"The most interesting one was Gia Collins. The first four mothers were killed by asphyxiation, but Gia was stabbed multiple times." JJ mentions and pulls up individual images of Gia's condition, "She's a single mother to two kids. The Seattle PD said that the neighbors saw the youngest walk home from school the day after Gia was killed."

"How long until she was found?" Morgan asks.

"Time of death shows that all of the women died the night before they were found." JJ answers.

"And the youngest kid didn't say anything?" Emily questions.

"Uh, no, but she was definitely at school." JJ confirms.

"What about the oldest?" Hotch asks.

"He was present at all of his classes at college." JJ states, thanks to Garcia looking up the school's attendance earlier.

"Show me the kids." Hotch demands.

"The oldest is Nick. He's nineteen and a student at South Seattle Community College." JJ speaks as she shows a picture of a boy.  Nick has curly blonde hair, hazel eyes, and you can tell he is tall and quite strongly built.

"The younger one is Noah. She's fifteen and in the tenth grade." JJ says and shows a picture of a young girl.  Noah has a beautifully unique bone structure, long black hair, and bright blue eyes.

"Woah, a mini Prentiss." Penelope says as she enters the room and sees the photo of the young girl.

"Oh, c'mon, we look nothing alike." Emily says, thinking that Garcia only thinks so because of their matching hair.

"So, the police have no leads?" Morgan asks.

"They didn't wanna say it, but I don't think so." JJ says and looks at Hotch.

"Wheels up in 30." Hotch reports and goes to his office to collect his things.

𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘦𝘵

"I still don't understand how the youngest didn't say anything about her mother being missing." Emily wonders out loud.

"Maybe that happened often...?" Morgan suggests.

"We won't know until we talk to someone." Rossi adds.

"A social worker has visited the house a couple times, should I get in contact with her?" JJ mentions as she reads through some documents Garcia had sent through.

"Yeah, let's see if she can lead us toward anything." Hotch agrees.

"On it," JJ says and walks to the back of the plane to make the call.