part 1

60yrs later

Angel 20yrs old who was popular in school and in social media but still popular with the guys. She dream of being a model and making money to help her family, she works at a new business makeup fashion and she's also a model a beautiful model who is everywhere and everyone loves her. Angel walk in the ceo office.

A: I'm here. I'm here.
Ceo: you made it, this is my secretary mr. Kim he will show you around.
A: okay.
K: right this way ms.lee
A: thank you.

Kim show her around and where her own desk will be at after that she sat on her desk then all of a sudden the woman next to her jump up.

W: hello! I'm ms.young nice to meet you ms.lee.
A: hello.
Y: wow you really are beautiful. I bet all the guys here will fall for you.
A: hehe I see...

They started to work angel was excited it was her first day at work. Meanwhile taehyung 25yrs old was at home drinking.

Taehyung pov: angel...that woman was angel...or am I wrong?

He heard a knock on the door he went and open and it was jungkook.

Jk: hey mind if I come in?
T: sure.
Jk: have you been drinking?

Jungkook close the door.

T: yeah. Why you here? Shouldn't you be at home watching your kids?
Jk: oh yoona's watching them she took a day off today to watch baby junie.
T: I see.

Jungkook looked at him.

Jk: is something wrong?
T: I don't know... today I was going to that business.
Jk: what businesses? Ohhh the makeup fashion company?
T: yeah.
Jk: so what happen? You met your ex?
T: no. I walk out and I bump into this woman and she looked like angel.

Jungkook was confused.

Jk: that's impossible we all saw angel die 50yrs ago.
T: I know but I'm not sure if it was her I might be wrong.

Jungkook was a photographer, he looked at his watch.

Jk: hey I gotta go to me need job. Need to get ready.
T: where at?
Jk: got hired to photograph a model at the makeup fashion company. And also I think you just imagine the woman you bump into was angel.
T: yeah maybe. Bye.
Jk: bye.

Jungkook walk out to go get ready. Taehyung sigh.

Taehyung pov: that's right you just imagine it kim taehyung angel die 50yrs ago.

After work angel was going to her other job modeling at her dad's company. She enter in the building the workers greet her.

A: is everyone and everything ready for me?
W: yes they are.
W2: the new photographer will be here soon.
A: good.

She hand her things to them and enter the changing room. The employees were getting her ready. Jungkook was driving.

Jk: I still got time I'm not late.

3hrs later jungkook made it and they show him the way, as he got there he prepare his camera and everything. He flip his hair.

Jk: ok! Is the model ready?!
E: yes! We're go get her now!

One of the employees shouted and went to the changing room.

E: angel you ready?
A: yes I am.

Her hair