part 36

Smut up ahead yall youngsters click out if this ain't your shit.

Next morning angel woke up early and saw her friends was still sleeping she look at her lamp table and saw a note from her mom.

"Good morning. If you see this im out at work I made pancakes for you and the girls, if your awake come down and eat it. Bye love you ange."

Angel smiled and saw her phone ringing she picked it up.

A: hello? Hi Kim.
K: ceo wants you to stay home.
A: he awake?
K: yeah.
A: why should I stay home? Its not my day off today.
K: I know but ceo wants you too because of your ankle wound from before, he wants you to rest and come back once it fully heals.
A: oh uh okay.

Kim hang up she look at her ankle that was already heal.

A; but I'm okay though. Oh well.

Angel went down with her oversized shirt from yesterday and ate breakfast  later the others woke up.

A: morning yall!
All; morning!

They join her and talk.

M: so angel.
A: yeah?
M: do you and taehyung do it often?
A: sex? Well yeah we do it everyday.

Eungjung and daoyeon almost choke angel and mimi looked at them.

A: what?
E: everyday?
A: yeah. Well sometimes everyday we would just makeout and touch each other.
D: I see. I thought about something else.

Angel laughs. Later after finishing eating the girls went home and angel was left alone she sigh and was bored at home.

A: I wonder how taehyung is doing.

Meanwhile taehyung didn't go to work and stay home feeling so empty he then heard his phone ring, he picked it up while still in bed.

T: hello?
A: hey taehyung you okay? You don't sound to good.
T: im fine...its just...
A: you found out.

Taehyung was confused.

T: what?
A: Kris is alive I know I felt him too.

Taehyung widened his eyes and took a deep breath.

T: um what you doing right now?
A: just at home, can't go to work snice well they know about my ankle injury so they want me to rest, but I healed it myself. Are you at work?
T; no I stayed home.

Angel was watching a Netflix movie and saw a bed sense she blushed and was putting her legs together tightly.

A: I miss you taehyung...I wish you were here with me.

Angel turn off the TV because it was to disturbing her talk with Taehyung.

T: I miss you too...hey angel wanna come over? Mark is not home today he went to his girlfriends place.
A: oh sure but why of a sudden?
T: I need to get things off my mind.

Angel bit her lip.

A: sure I'll be there.

She hang up and got ready.

Clothes