part 12

Next morning angel woke up from a call from the makeup company she growls and picks up anyways.

A: hello? Oh hey sir. You want me to take a break from work?? Sure. Thank you. Ill make sure to come back. Ok thank you again.

She puts it away and rub her eyes and got out of bed.

A: what to do today?

Angel later got dress and just take a joh around her apartment it she still has plenty of time until she goes to model. As she was jogging with her phone in her hand she then got another call.

A: hello?
K: hi its Krystal.

Krystal was one of angels dads assisted from the front desk of his company.

A: oh hey Krystal. Is it time for me.to modul?
K; no we got a problem.
A: what problem?
K: a random guy came storming and I think he's talking to your father.
A: I'll be right there.

Angel hang up and ran to her dads company as she enter the building she walk up to Krystal and the other woman.

A: has he left?
K: no he's still in his office.
A: stay here.

Angel goes running to the stairs to her fathers office she heard shouting coming from his office she told her dads secretary to stay away, angel opens the door.

A: what is going on here?!

The guy turns around angel gasps.

A: taehyung?!

Taehyungs pov:
I woke up and decided to skip work today I am going to visit angels dads company and give him a taste of his own medicine for letting angel being on a bad and unhealthy diet. I grab my jacket took my car and located her dads company. Later I made it and saw the building I smirk and went inside I went to the lady up front.

T: I need to see your ceo here.
K: and who are you?
T: I am a friend of angels.
K: sure..

Without knowing the woman let me in she did look at me weird but I didn't care. I went up the stairs and found his office, so I open the door he looked at me.

D: how can I help you young man?

He say I slam my hands on his desk he flinched i glare at him.

T: your angels father. The one who made all these rules of her being on a diet?!

I shouted he then smirk.

D: of course I did. She's the model.
T: will you shouldn't! She's your daughter not your pet you can train!
D: excuse me-

I cut him off.

T: she's your blood and you don't love her like your own...sometimes I think your not her real father...your just a stupid! Stepfather!

He slapped me i looked at him.

D: your temper is just like angels i hate people that has bad temper around me!
T: its your fault! Let angel do her own choices and let her ran this company! Not a old gang like you. You don't deserve to ran this company.
D: I do what I do! This is my company! And I tell her what to do not you!
T: she doesn't love you.

He stop with shock and looked at me widened eyes I smirk.

T: she will never listen to you because she doesn't have a great bond with you like she has with her mom.
D: you-
T: she has her own vocie and will speak it out. You can't stop her.

Then we heard the door open.

A: what is going on here?!
End

Angel gasped and look at taehyung.

A: taehyung...how did you find this place?
T: is it obvious? I came here to talk to your dad about your dumb diet that he made for you. You never talked to him did you?
A: i-
D: get out!

Angel looked at her dad.

D: get out both of you! Never want to see you two.

Angles mom was there she was shock too then came it.

M: honey angels leaving this company.

Taehyung, angel and her dad looked at her mom shockly.

A: mom what?

Her mom threw papers at him.

M; im removing angel from modeling in your company. You have many other girls here that loves to model. Angel is not your toy.
D: wha-
M: I talked to her manager and they know. Angels no longer coming here for model she has her own path to go to and we can't make her stay here forever. I want whats good for angel.
A: mom....
M: goodbye.

She bow and took angels hand taehyung glared at him and walk away also, her dad sat back down and look at the papers that was signed. They were out of the company.

A: mom what?
M: you are working at the makeup company and you love it there. I can't make you stay and model at your dads company forever, he only wants money and to make you suffer and I don't want that.

She then look at taehyung, he temble and look down she smiles and pat his head.

M: thank you young man for giving him a lesson...I can never be brave like you.
A: mom this is kim taehyung my friend.
M: I see what a handsome man.

They giggled.

M: well sweetie I have to get back to work. See you.
A: bye mom.

She hop into a black car that she can in with. Angel then turn to taehyung.

T: what?
A: I can't believe you were there.
T: good thing your not modeling anymore.
A: yeah...I will miss it. My mom will confirm it on the news at the conference today. *tsk* look at you getting hit by my father.

Angel put her hand on the cheek that was red.

T; im okay.
A: don't forget about our dinner tonight.
T: I remember.

They chuckled and went home together with taehyungs car.